Milton

Powershift macro

37 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, WobLight said:
/run if  not IsSpellOnCD('Travel Form') then if GetActiveForm() == 0 then CastShapeshiftForm(2) CastShapeshiftForm(4) else CancelForm() end end

With same SuperMacro extended lua as others.

You are my hero! Btw. for some reason I only had the extended lua with my cat form. I only needed to put it with cat form and the other macros worked, Moonkin, Bear etc.. Is that normal?

3 minutes ago, Milton said:

You are my hero! Btw. for some reason I only had the extended lua with my cat form. I only needed to put it with cat form and the other macros worked, Moonkin, Bear etc.. Is that normal?

extended macro code is executed at load time or whatever it's saved in global scope (so yes, it's normal. I'd suggest you to make an empty macro with the extended lua, so you won't loose it accidentally by deleting you cat macro)

Edited by WobLight

Just now, WobLight said:

extended macro code is global an is executed at load time or whatever it's saved (yes, it's normal. I'd suggest you to make an empty macro with the extended lua, so you won't loose it accidentally by deleting you cat macro)

Great, and thx for your awesomeness.

In TBC and WotLK I was able to mash my /cast !Bear Form macro to shift into bear safely, but it doesn't work in Vanilla...

Any suggestion as to how I can shift into forms smashing that hotkey without getting in and out of that form in an instant? There used to be a command to give a time delay for casting after a spell is cast... But doesn't come to mind and not sure if it would work in Vanilla.

2 hours ago, Kenu said:

In TBC and WotLK I was able to mash my /cast !Bear Form macro to shift into bear safely, but it doesn't work in Vanilla...

Any suggestion as to how I can shift into forms smashing that hotkey without getting in and out of that form in an instant? There used to be a command to give a time delay for casting after a spell is cast... But doesn't come to mind and not sure if it would work in Vanilla.

the answer to your question is already in this thread!

I'm having trouble to get my travel form macro to work. I use WobLights support lua from this thread together with this macro:

/run local a=GetActiveForm() if a==0 then CastShapeshiftForm(4) else if not IsSpellOnCD('Travel Form') then CastShapeshiftForm(a)end end

It works like intended for every other form, but if I'm in any other form than travel form I get the "You are already shapeshifted" alert message (or something like that). What am I missing? Just to clarify, I want to be able to shift out of my current form and into travel form with the same hotkey, but now I have to first shift out with another hotkey and then use travel form. I'm bad at explaining it but I hope someone understands what I mean.

2 hours ago, Teaboar said:

I'm having trouble to get my travel form macro to work. I use WobLights support lua from this thread together with this macro:

/run local a=GetActiveForm() if a==0 then CastShapeshiftForm(4) else if not IsSpellOnCD('Travel Form') then CastShapeshiftForm(a)end end

It works like intended for every other form, but if I'm in any other form than travel form I get the "You are already shapeshifted" alert message (or something like that). What am I missing? Just to clarify, I want to be able to shift out of my current form and into travel form with the same hotkey, but now I have to first shift out with another hotkey and then use travel form. I'm bad at explaining it but I hope someone understands what I mean.

/run if  not IsSpellOnCD('Travel Form') then if GetActiveForm() == 0 then CastShapeshiftForm(2) CastShapeshiftForm(4) else CancelForm() end end

This is the macro I'm currently using for travel/aquatic form. Be sure to to change 'Travel Form' to you locale if you're not using english client.

P.S.:

Your macro is correct (I've also tested on my client to be sure). I guess you're not using an english client then?

EDIT:
Even if you're client isn't english, it would not give you that kind of issue, so there's something else going on there...
use the following macro to verify that GetActiveForm() is returning correct values:

/run message(GetActiveForm())

Thank you for the reply. It turns out I'm just an idiot. I'd prefer not to go into it more than that. :D I like your macro, I think I will use it from now on to save up one hotkey.

Ok i hope someone can help me. I got supermacro, aswell WobLight's Extended LUA code. But my spammable Bear macro won't work. I always shapeshift back when i spam it. That is kind of frustrating. The macros i have tried already:

/run local a=GetActiveForm() if a==0 then CastShapeshiftForm(1) else if not IsSpellOnCD('Bear Form') then CastShapeshiftForm(a)end end

/script if not buffed("Bear Form") then cast("Bear Form") end

/script if not buffed("Bear Form", 'player') then cast("Bear Form(Shapeshift)")end;

/run local _, _, active = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1) if not active or IsControlKeyDown() then CastShapeshiftForm(1) end

Did i miss anything? Also my client is in english, if this is important.

If you use the CastModifier addon, you could do something where do set conditionals on what the macro does depending on which Form you're in.  So basically something like this:

Bear Form macro
/cast [stance:0] Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form

What this does is when you're in (basic) Caster Form it'll shift you in to Bear Form (or edit for Dire Bear Form once you reach that level).  If you're already in Bear Form, the macro does nothing.  If you're in any of the other Forms, it'll CANCEL that other Form to return you to Caster Form.  That way, spamming the "correct" button for any form will only toggle that particular Form ON but won't toggle it OFF.  If you want to toggle a Form OFF, simply hit any of the OTHER Forms than the one that you're in (so any of the "wrong" Forms) to cancel your current Form and return to Caster Form.

After that, you just wash/rinse/repeat to shuffle through all the other Form macros to do the same thing.

Aquatic Form macro
/cast [stance:0] Aquatic Form; [stance:1] Bear Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form

Cat Form macro
/cast [stance:0] Cat Form; [stance:1] Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form

Travel Form macro
/cast [stance:0] Travel Form; [stance:1] Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form

Moonkin Form macro
/cast [stance:0] Moonkin Form; [stance:1] Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form

Click once to turn on.
Click multiple times and it'll stay on.
Click something ELSE to turn a Form off.

This means that if you're wanting to CHANGE Forms, simply double click the the keybind for the Form you want to change TO and have done with it, and if you triple click (or more) you won't be shifted out of the Form you wanted to be in.  If you want to be in Caster Form, simply click ONCE on any Form other than the one you're in to cancel/toggle off your current Form.

30 minutes ago, Roxanne Flowers said:

If you use the CastModifier addon, you could do something where do set conditionals on what the macro does depending on which Form you're in.  So basically something like this:

Bear Form macro
/cast [stance:0] Bear Form; [stance:2] Aquatic Form; [stance:3] Cat Form; [stance:4] Travel Form; [stance:5] Moonkin Form

What this does is when you're in (basic) Caster Form it'll shift you in to Bear Form (or edit for Dire Bear Form once you reach that level).  If you're already in Bear Form, the macro does nothing.  If you're in any of the other Forms, it'll CANCEL that other Form to return you to Caster Form.  That way, spamming the "correct" button for any form will only toggle that particular Form ON but won't toggle it OFF.  If you want to toggle a Form OFF, simply hit any of the OTHER Forms than the one that you're in (so any of the "wrong" Forms) to cancel your current Form and return to Caster Form.

Hey thank you for the fast reply. So i tried it with CastModifier but it didn't work. But thanks to your link i found the problem. It was my druidbar addon wich caused a problem. When i have it activated none of my macros work. Without it, everything works perfectly fine. So problem solved, but anyone have an alternative for druidbar?