Toterman

WoD character models in 1.12

I made this mod, this is bannable here, (on paper x) ). I just wanna say to all these subhumans telling others who want to use this to go retail, why don't you scrubs delete questie or aux addons that heavily change vanilla gameplay and weren't available back then? while my mod doesn't impact gameplay at all.

oh wait you won't, you need those addons in private vanilla servers just like everyone else.

And for the info, I haven't touched retail since like wotlk

Edited by Spartakus

Now you need to find better arguments, cause I'm pretty sure you didn't level up alt tabbing for most quests like we had to do on retail. you most likely used some recent private servers addons.  And you need more reasons than 'go retail' to despise people willing to use this mod. 

I know that some new models don't look that good. I wouldn't use it myself for some races like undead casters and I understand the bannable reason for mpqs. But you people praising pure vanilla are just full of shit.

Edited by Spartakus

I used db.vanillagaming.org a lot of times but I still had no big issues with leveling and questing.

Didn't need addons like questie.

Why don't you throw your 1080p screen out of the window? Or your i5/i7?

And bring back your 15/17inch or p3/p4, you probably don't have to enjoy the true 15vanilla fps in cities cause you're most likely a wrath/cata baby who didn't even play retail back then.

You're the one triggered by a mod that doesn't even affect you in the 1st place.

Well I dont play retail, haven't played retail for almost 10 years and still I'm still enjoying wod models on vanilla these days.

The only reason I've converted them to vanilla is to play with them without having to play retail.

why instead of fight like pussies we dont make a poll where we ask to the whole community his thoughts and share with elysium moderators?

i think a civil opinion sharing can only improve the community instead of fighting like 12 years old school girls in one topic.

New MPQs are bannable and it won't change it's normal. It opens the door to serious hacks or cheat apparently. To me they just have the same politic as Blizzard here for now, they can't endorse it and still I've been modifiying models since vanilla on retail without problem.

Don't use my mod if you can't stand a ban. I know I will just to piss off ppl like Nelythia.

I dont see why people are hurt - who dont want to use this, dont need to use. This doesnt effect anyone gameplay experience only that person who use it. If its against the rules ok, but dont see why so much bitching. 

That was the same thing with Xmog on retail...

because you can chance "everything" with Model change. For example you can make a Tauren out of a Gnome. and so its a huge advantage..

Thats the thing

(sorry for my bad english)

What a shame that the creator of such an awesome patch needs to put up with the shit from the likes of some of the people in here.

First of all, I'd like to personally thank the creator of that patch for making vanilla experience much better than before... on some servers, excluding this one for unknown reasons.

Second, the level of wisdom in those "go retail" posts simply eludes my understanding. What I do understand, however, is that people yelling "because vanilla, omgomg vanilla, no edit vanilla" is the reason so many countries are fucked up as they are. No progress, no changes, just the way it is/was even tho it sucked compared to the new things in order.

I don't mean to get all political now, just trying to say a simple and polite go-have-a-sexual-intercourse-with-yourself to all of you stubborn fools trying to say that your way is the only way.

16 hours ago, Asherdoom said:

why instead of fight like pussies we dont make a poll where we ask to the whole community his thoughts and share with elysium moderators?

i think a civil opinion sharing can only improve the community instead of fighting like 12 years old school girls in one topic.

I agree with you but I also HIGHLY doubt that most of this community here is capable of anything but, and I quote: fighting like 12 years old school girls in one topic.

8 minutes ago, Toterman said:

I agree with you but I also HIGHLY doubt that most of this community here is capable of anything but, and I quote: fighting like 12 years old school girls in one topic.

well for one person only you cannot blame the whole community.

32 minutes ago, Asherdoom said:

well for one person only you cannot blame the whole community.

It's not only about 1 person. Anyway, how can we make a poll?

37 minutes ago, Toterman said:

It's not only about 1 person. Anyway, how can we make a poll?

well we can go a suggestion forum a topic and then attack a file where we report the numbers of "yes" and "no " i guess

Going to go ahead and lock this thread and remove it. Any modified files of any kind and the system can and will pick up on it. Use at your own risk, but these bans are not usually overturned