Sign in to follow this  
SuicideSheep

Ice/fire/shadow reflectors removed?

Yeah, limited stock items SHOULD still show up on the vendor, just faded out and unpurchasable.

I know the ice reflector exists on Darrowshire.

Reflectors are not in the game yet, and will be added in a later patch. Same thing goes for the Goblin/Gnomish transporter.

Don't look forward to it. Seriously bugged on anathema, being they don't reflect any aoe spells nor do they work if the spell is mid air.

14 hours ago, Carepie said:

Don't look forward to it. Seriously bugged on anathema, being they don't reflect any aoe spells nor do they work if the spell is mid air.

That's how it's supposed to work...

It only reflected AOE and midair spells on servers like Feenix. If you dig up retail footage you can see it does not work. I believe one of the Laintime videos shows him getting frost novas'd with frost reflector up for reference. 

Edited by Zil

20 hours ago, Carepie said:

AoE spells cannot be reflected by anything, you silly billy

And the spell being "in the air" is just the animation. You have to activate the reflector before the enemy finishes their cast, in order to reflect it.

Learn to play before you cry that things are "seriously bugged".

Edited by gotmilk0112

10 hours ago, Carepie said:

Thanks for clarifying and sorry for jumping to my guns. Spoiled from bad scripted vanilla servers I recon

Though it would be more fun if you could reflect mid-air spells. Would add some more reaction time based skill to the game.

It should not reflect AoE spells but it should make you immune to them, afaik, but it doesn't. Also they are added in a later patch, I think 1.5 or 1.6.

There are players with random AH-related names or number-named bots standing and camping these vendors in Org/Darn on various servers across this group.  Their script buys the item before you even have a chance to get it, they also have something that denies trade requests, which would remove the shop window from their screen.