Cooptodahoop

Dimension Ripper: Everlook

Ive been looking for this item in game and have not been able to find them. I have 260 goblin engineering, but the NPC in Gadgetzan will not train me the skill to craft them. pls help

Edited by Cooptodahoop

I have the one for Everlook and it works correctly.  Make sure you have the correct specialization (Gnomish = Gadget, Goblin = Everlook)

300 gnomish engineering, trainer got no recipe for ultrasafe thing. And the probable trainer, http://db.vanillagaming.org/?npc=14743#wh-comments , seems to be bugged :(

He always gets me a dialogue option ("I must build a beacon for this marvelous device!") as if Im ready to learn recipe but when I choose it my char got animation of learning recipe and nothing happens... 

What is wrong here?

1 hour ago, avl8 said:

300 gnomish engineering, trainer got no recipe for ultrasafe thing. And the probable trainer, http://db.vanillagaming.org/?npc=14743#wh-comments , seems to be bugged :(

He always gets me a dialogue option ("I must build a beacon for this marvelous device!") as if Im ready to learn recipe but when I choose it my char got animation of learning recipe and nothing happens... 

What is wrong here?

Learned it a few weeks ago with no problem. Tried deleting wdb?

10 часов назад, TheDruidCode сказал:

Learned it a few weeks ago with no problem. Tried deleting wdb?

Yep, deleted wdb then tried to learn the schematic. 

Same results :(

Bugged?

The dimensional rippers are NOT IN GAME. Please search on Wowwiki the item and see what patch it was added in before making a post.

8 minutes ago, Sabre said:

The dimensional rippers are NOT IN GAME. Please search on Wowwiki the item and see what patch it was added in before making a post.

There is no way to know exactly what is added and not on the right patch on this server. And there is no mentioning in this thread on which server op is playing on. There's two servers where they should exist on if we're being blizzexact. 

But yes, you might be right. I know it on anathema. Don't know if it existed there before 1.5.

7 часов назад, Sabre сказал:

Thank you for the info. Your manners should be adjusted though.