Sign in to follow this  
Tucka

Ninjalooter: Toko

This is getting ridiculous. A priest got a SP staff, how terrible. You're publicly framing him as a ninja because of that, but he might:

1) Need it if his primary spec is shadow.

2) Just be a new player who saw a good staff that will be an upgrade for him. Yes, there are new players in vanilla.

And all you get as a "proof" is a video of him getting it. No chatlog of what was before, no info on what was after.

I call it a bullshit thread.

@Oakenlix First of all, his primary spec was NOT shadow, and ill like to add he was wearing an epic staff (Glowing Brightwood staff) which was just as good as the one he ninjaed

Second: A new player dosent ask for SS and used those words as Toko did. I Upload a 5 min video instead to make you happy:https://youtu.be/YcwVCH1av7c

@Relith Sad to see another player like you who dosent really understand how the loot system works, i guess you would do the same if you got the chance, so my only advice to you would be to watch this retail video to get an understanding of what a ninja is, that might help you in the future: 

Edited by Tucka

32 minutes ago, Tucka said:

@Oakenlix First of all, his primary spec was NOT shadow, and ill like to add he was wearing an epic staff (Glowing Brightwood staff) which was just as good as the one he ninjaed

Second: A new player dosent ask for SS and used those words as Toko did. I Upload a 5 min video instead to make you happy:https://youtu.be/YcwVCH1av7c

Great, this is the kind of evidence you provide to call someone a ninja, not just a video of a guy recieving an item.

I'm definitely happy now, thanks.

Added to the blacklist.  Any decent person would have stopped and rolled, or asked about the drop instead of using the FFA from blood looting to their advantage.

5 hours ago, cybaster said:

Added to the blacklist.  Any decent person would have stopped and rolled, or asked about the drop instead of using the FFA from blood looting to their advantage.

This is completely unreasonable. We dont know the full story here so this is definately jumping to conclusions.

I did the same thing in BRD. We had ffa on after the gauntlet room where we looted flamekeeprs, and I accidentally ninjaed the tank helmet from the golem boss. Our warrior understood after I explained it, and it was fine. Its very easy to do these things, and a 15 second video is not really proof without more context.

Edited by Flexi

On 2/2/2017 at 6:25 AM, Flexi said:

This is completely unreasonable. We dont know the full story here so this is definately jumping to conclusions.

I did the same thing in BRD. We had ffa on after the gauntlet room where we looted flamekeeprs, and I accidentally ninjaed the tank helmet from the golem boss. Our warrior understood after I explained it, and it was fine. Its very easy to do these things, and a 15 second video is not really proof without more context.

Watch the end of the video.  The entire group was shocked and visibly upset by the looting of the staff.  That is clear evidence that none of this was agreed upon.

EDIT:  There's two videos here.  He probably didn't yet link the longer one when you wrote this.  It tells the tale pretty well.

Edited by cybaster