what did you expect? that was crystal clear from the beginning

31 minutes ago, Rocksmasherx said:

tnx for getin this grind off my chest cya some other server nerds

cya, your faction dead anyway

this was expected tho

Edited by Chrys

1 hour ago, kenic said:

BRE stats are correct, stop crying nerd

Your concept of crying nerd is wildly out of order, how am I crying? I haven't raged once, just saying I thought it was absurd, many told me that BRE is still in it's buffed naxx form.

1 hour ago, Gilnash said:

do pve get gear

I had a feeling you would be the first to reply haha

also no, I'm too autistic to be in a guild with serious minded people, I've become far too socially retracted.

I left Coalition, rip.

Edited by majory200

3 hours ago, Tyche said:

No the AQ PVP gear release post is still valid.

Tyche if its not a problem could you ring your magical phone and ask up the line why every single item has correct values in game currently as far as we can tell, apart from Bonereavers Edge?

https://web.archive.org/web/20051205110110/http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=17076

Bonereaver's Edge

Binds when picked up

Two-Hand Sword

206 - 310 Damage Speed 3.40

(75.9 damage per second)

Requires Level 60

Chance On Hit: Reduces target's armor by 300 for 10 seconds. 

Passive: Improves your chance to get a critical strike by 1%. 

Edited by Malinha

2 hours ago, Malinha said:

Tyche if its not a problem could you ring your magical phone and ask up the line why every single item has correct values in game currently as far as we can tell, apart from Bonereavers Edge?

https://web.archive.org/web/20051205110110/http://wow.allakhazam.com/item.html?witem=17076

Bonereaver's Edge

Binds when picked up

Two-Hand Sword

206 - 310 DamageSpeed 3.40

(75.9 damage per second)

Requires Level 60

Chance On Hit: Reduces target's armor by 300 for 10 seconds. 

Passive: Improves your chance to get a critical strike by 1%. 

^

The proc is the reason the warriors are oneshotting clothies:) 

Should probably have added that but thought it was too obvious why it's oneshotting.

not the proc listed above but the one currently in use.. 2100 armor reduction.

Edited by majory200

6 hours ago, Drayen said:

...  why dont add 1.4 talents aswell

6 hours ago, Icey said:

Staff crits Realm for 1337 non-sense-dmg

100% Blizzlike...oh wait 1.12 talents

It would require a new client.

You could see this coming from a mile away, as it was stated multiple times that the pvp gear would be unbuffed on Elysium and Zeth'Kur. It is your own fault when you invested so much time into grinding PvP items for either not paying attention, or just banking on the staff making a mistake and then be unwilling to fix it. Glad this is sorted out finally.

5 hours ago, Malinha said:

As far as I know, Blizzard fucked up when they buffed BRE. Instead of making a new version of the item and removing the old one from the loot table, they hotswapped it and thus the same item ID is now used for two different items. The result here is that the updated BRE (wrong stats for current stats), is the only one remaining in the game files and the other one cannot be added. Since spell data (the procc) and item data (the item itself) is client based, the original old BRE cannot be added unless you modify the client.

Edited by Cephei

45 minutes ago, Cephei said:

Since spell data (the procc) and item data (the item itself) is client based, the original old BRE cannot be added unless you modify the client.

No its not. What do you think Nost did with all the blue items that are green at the moment? They arent different items per ID they just changed them and all you have to do is delete WDB to see the changes.

They could just Change items on their DB. How do you think FunServers add Items with +20000 stats for example. Stop spreading bs if you dont know anything thx. go back to your ninjalooting threads where you belong lol.

On Topic: It was clearly stated that the rank10 set will be in prebuff state till aq, so if you enchanted those items it was your own fault. git gud

To the staff: thanks for the change, even tho i dont profit from it (Warrior)

1 minute ago, Crixx said:

They could just Change items on their DB

Spell data is 100% pulled from the client, which is why nobody does 1.4 talents, it's not possible without editing the client. The correct "spell" procc of BRE doesn't exist in the client, it was deleted.

1 minute ago, Cephei said:

Spell data is 100% pulled from the client, which is why nobody does 1.4 talents, it's not possible without editing the client. The correct "spell" procc of BRE doesn't exist in the client, it was deleted.

so Fixing the "procc" they did on Anathema was not editing the procc "spell" itself, but just changing the procc mechanism? As far as i know BRE is nerfed to not be able to stack the buff, isnt that the case on Elysium?

Well internally they might have "cheated" by giving it the effect of, say Annihilator instead. Swapping out the spell ID is not a problem at all, you could make it fire fireballs instead also. But the actual intended procc, the one non-stackable 300 armor reduction, as far as I know it doesn't exist in the client because they overwrote it with the stackable version.

1 hour ago, Cephei said:

Well internally they might have "cheated" by giving it the effect of, say Annihilator instead. Swapping out the spell ID is not a problem at all, you could make it fire fireballs instead also. But the actual intended procc, the one non-stackable 300 armor reduction, as far as I know it doesn't exist in the client because they overwrote it with the stackable version.

That doesn't really matter, the spell effects are handled by the server. They can just edit the server's spell.dbc or change how this particular spell works in the core. Only the tooltip on the client will be wrong. They could make Fireball mind control people if they wanted to.

Actually, I droped Bonereaver, and the tooltip might be wrong, but the effect is pre-1.10, with only 1 stack of -300 armor.

6 hours ago, Cephei said:

Then how did Nost have a (hilarious) bug where all NPC spells hit for 33000 damage for a few hours?

I used BRE for an entire ZG for testing and it definitely doesn't stack on Anathema, so they should just port over that version to the other servers.

9 hours ago, Crixx said:

so Fixing the "procc" they did on Anathema was not editing the procc "spell" itself, but just changing the procc mechanism? As far as i know BRE is nerfed to not be able to stack the buff, isnt that the case on Elysium?

just remove the proc.

problem solved.

not like it was useful back then anyway.

also applies to nightfall as well. the 15% spell vuln came with patch 1.11.

before it was some shit -spell resist debuff. 

blizzard overwrote the spell ID's during client patches. this is why you cannot input the "old" spell effects from back then unless you modify the client and server to accept that version of the spell.

as for anathema, i havn't checked what they did to BRE over there, but I'd assume they just took a spell ID from another puncture type item and used it in its place(making it not stack ofc).

its not like the old BRE armor debuff stacked with sunder anyway. better off removing the spell ID to proc armor pen entirely and just go with it.

same with nightfall unless you want to copy and pasta the skeram's staff proc spell ID in its place. lel.

Edited by Imbaslap

22 hours ago, glurf said:

What will happen to enchants? Will we be reimbursed, or what's gonna go down?

Looks like we're going to take that extra step and keep enchants on items. :)

So lemme get this right .. some people were complaining about pvp gear being good  so now they are happy  to rank to get shitty useless gear ?   ... i dont ... y tho