J.AllenBrack

BOE needing is getting out of hand? (Horde: Elysium PvP)

On 25. 2. 2017 at 8:30 AM, Justme said:

but if I need a bloodvine piece I can only buy 1/3th of a foror's so it's not really fair

Rofl my sides.... ;D i knew this topics will bring good entertainment while in work

On 2017-02-23 at 7:28 PM, Stodola said:

That said. A great approach to the ettiquette of looting is:

Active -> MS -> OS/General Greed/Vendor Spec

Active - the roll you are playing in the dungeon

Mainspec - the main roll you usually play on a character

Offspec - another spec you would like to play. If you're needing for offspec you should ask if it is okay to need for offspec, dont assume you can just have it.

Great advice but that won't solve a player based issue where the individuals greed is driving them. 

I always wait to see what others do. I am all for need over greed but people are assholes, so I wait to see what they choose. 

On 2/27/2017 at 8:31 AM, Amfiketo said:

I downloaded an addon for KoS list. I gotta say i really like it. Ninjas from forum? Put em in.. (from both factions, if i see an ally ninja i gladly gank them as ugly as possible:)) Someone from the other faction ganks you at 20% hp while finghting a mob? Put em in.. you never know in what sitiation you are gona see him somewhere in the world. You don't want to forget his name and pass him by right? Someone from the opposite faction acted honorably? Put him in the green list.. good actions must be remembered. I wouldn't want to fuck him up some other time because i forgot his name. Douche moves also shouldn't be forgotten.

I need to get that :O