Sign in to follow this  
shibse

pvp sets after various patches that will change the stats on them

say for example if i get rank 10 with full blue pvp set, after the patch comes out that will change the blue set statistics, will my items I HAVE ON change automatically without me having to grind to rank 10 all over again to buy the "new" blue set?

what ever the answer to that is, will it be the same for the epic set at rank 13?

i hope the answer is the stats will change automaically. if we have to grind all over again to buy the new adjusted sets, what is the point of grinding so much right now? when ur gonna have to vendor them in the end? if we have to grind all over again, might as well just pve until the new set comes out.

You can buy items after derank, you dont need grind it all over. Your highest rank will stay forever.

im 99% sure thats not correct. your title will stay forever so ppl will be able to see your highest rank, but if you go to the vendor and try to buy the item, it will say something like you dont have the required (current) rank to purchase this item.

3 hours ago, shibse said:

im 99% sure thats not correct. your title will stay forever so ppl will be able to see your highest rank, but if you go to the vendor and try to buy the item, it will say something like you dont have the required (current) rank to purchase this item.

it's the exact opposite of that
you lose title
don't have to rerank for gear

can you give us the link where the devs said this please? ill my searching isnt coming up with anything about wat u said. instead, all the researching is suggesting u cant buy the items once u derank..