You better watch out. He called you 'kid,' that means he's an adult, someone with a life and responsibilities. Definitely not a neckbeard living with his parents or in a scummy apartment, with WoW as his only means of escape and too much of a pussy to just end it.

This is the 60 hunter clicker that camped my lvl34 rogue for over an hour, when a 60 showed up he didn't even bother ressing

When we hit 60 (mid 40s is probably enough to kill you) you're going to have to quit this server or reroll under a new name because you're done playing here

Edited by Busdriverx

2 hours ago, Busdriverx said:

This is the 60 hunter clicker that camped my lvl34 rogue for over an hour, when a 60 showed up he didn't even bother ressing

When we hit 60 (mid 40s is probably enough to kill you) you're going to have to quit this server or reroll under a new name because you're done playing here

This guy is so cool.

3 hours ago, Busdriverx said:

Okay badass

Ps. RIP Xecy

4 hours ago, Busdriverx said:

damn sounds liek serious stuff ahah

On 3/5/2017 at 6:15 AM, Busdriverx said:

LOOOOOOOOOL get over yourself dumbass

When we hit 60 I'll make sure the Un'Goro/Ironforge Spirit healer is gonna report a DDoS attack

On 2017-03-05 at 3:15 PM, Busdriverx said:

lLUUyuaE.jpg