Sign in to follow this  
Amnastaria

looking for a leveling partner (with a bit of RP on the side if possible)

Hi,

Since i left retail (Blizzard doesn't really want players that vaule immersivness it seems :-( ) and came here, I made few characters, but as it seems, Vanilla is much more fun to play together then being a soloer most of the time. I've tried many of the classes, but right now i found the hunter and mage my most liked ones (in retail I really liked paladin dps as well, but here in vanilla its bad...).
What I seek is someone that will be willing to do a bit of leveling and maybe a bit of possible light RP together.
- pve realm only,
- alliance side. 

If it goes well, and we will come into agreement about leveling and so, I can go as far as create a new alt for that purpose. 
Right now, I'm thinking about an exiled nelf huntress that will become a weapon smith,
Or else about a human female mage. 

I'm on the EU, and though much more casual then few years ago, I'm online on and off at most evenings (Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday mainly, for about 2-3 hours each), and a bit more during Friday and Saturday - enough for relaxed, adventurous leveling :)

please responde here if interested.

Edited by Amnastaria

Right now i got one lv45 hunter
a lv19 ret paladin and lv22 mage, a lv14 dwarf hunter, and a new lv6 night elf that just risked the long journey into dwarven lands.

(i also got low level warlock, warrior and rogue, but I didn't really liked to play those rolls, so them aside)

Also willing to make a new character as well, to make duo-leveling from the start if wished. 

P.S: right now i'm on a new huntress named ellenis. currently lv8.

Edited by Amnastaria

Hi again,

I am not sure if it matches your schedule but I am playing(regularly) from sunday-thursday all days included from around 14:30 - 21:00 (server time). 

Friday and saturday is where I got my weekend so those days is where I have the most time to play. Basically I am available all week but with limited hours.

I am currently playing a lvl 25 prot warrior (Violeet) but I also plan to make a priest to have as an alternative char to play with. Let me know if you have any interest to try and play together at some point. 

Regards

Kasper

Your warrior match more or less (more then less) the level of my mage.
I'll add her and try to discuss things with you in game when i'll be online (right now browsing forums from the office)

Can you PM me you character names? I'll add them in game.

I occasionally play in the evenings, currently stopped warrior at 29 and playing AH only to fund mount. Funny thing, also made a druid to level it as feral in Dwarven areas to explore these stories. ;)