Sign in to follow this  
Harlequin1907

learning new pet skills

Hi Strydaer here( lvl 60 NE hunter) from Anathema,

can some1 give some advice/explanation on how to teach my pet new level skill. I have tamed Bangalash long ago which comes with lvl 6 Claw and I wanted him to get lvl 8 Clow for which I have tamed Winterspring Screecher.

Then I went using Wint. Scr. for a while (less than 2 min) till I saw writing on my screen (with yellow letters) saying I have learned new skill lvl 8 Claw.

I have disbanded Wint. Scr. and went to stable master to get my Bangalash but it still has Claw lvl 6 in his spellbook. On a note I have used Bangalash after in combat too.

How to get this working properly? Do I have to do something differently or this does not work on Anathema server?

Any advice is apriciated.

Thnx

Edited by Harlequin1907

56 minutes ago, Harlequin1907 said:

Hi Strydaer here( lvl 60 NE hunter) from Anathema,

can some1 give some advice/explanation on how to teach my pet new level skill. I have tamed Bangalash long ago which comes with lvl 6 Claw and I wanted him to get lvl 8 Clow for which I have tamed Winterspring Screecher.

Then I went using Wint. Scr. for a while (less than 2 min) till I saw writing on my screen (with yellow letters) saying I have learned new skill lvl 8 Claw.

I have disbanded Wint. Scr. and went to stable master to get my Bangalash but it still has Claw lvl 6 in his spellbook. On a note I have used Bangalash after in combat too.

How to get this working properly? Do I have to do something differently or this does not work on Anathema server?

Any advice is apriciated.

Thnx

Did you go into Pet Training and teach your pet the Claw lvl 8 skill?

1 hour ago, Zakkur said:

mad respect to this huntard that lvled to 60 without growl on his pet

Rofl, indeed, thats some hardcore stuff. Didn't think about that.

Actualy I have growl :/

Anyway thnx for info and I admitt I feel noob atm. Gonna slap my self lol. Hope this will do.

Delete thread.

Edited by Harlequin1907
wrong spelling