Wug

Black Dragonflight Molt wasn't in the chest. GM assistance if possible please.

Hello,

I recently finished the Set them Ablaze quest chain and when I opened the chest the Black Dragonflight Molt wasn't in the chest. 

I'd like to be able to complete the quest chain at some point, is there anything that can be done?

Thank you!

Relog to interact with the chest.

or: 

you can actually move out of the chest area to make it despawn, then move back in to make it spawn again in it's new state which is intractable object.

Well, the problem is that I was able to interact with the chest on the ground but when I opened the chest from that chest (Hoard of the Black Dragonflight) the Molt didn't go into my inventory but the Hoard of the Black Dragonflight Chest disappeared. 

Which server, it depends on the patch if I am not mistaken...  I know you can get the molt from Frenzied Black Drake <Cyrus's Minion> in Burning Steppes.... 

Darrowshire (PvE)

The guy I was questing with got the Molt so I know it can come from the chest. Maybe there is another way to pick it up then!

Hi

I hat the same Problem this Morning on Nighthaven (pvp) with My Char hoermeinii After Turning in set them ablaze .  I was able to loot the chest then but opening it from my inventory it didnt contain the molt. Also there was no followup quest (i dont know in there should be) to take. 

Please submit a GM ticket in game. It may also be helpful to post on our GitHub BugTracker so the development team can take a look.

Link is in my signature below.