Sign in to follow this  
TinCanMan

Classic is coming, so here's my list.

On 4/17/2017 at 5:35 PM, dec32322 said:

pls learn to properly use hotkeys, you clicking your things actually gave me eye cancer

Don't worry, he will. It takes time to download the F2D2.

Edited by TinCanMan

I suggest finding a hotkey for each spell as being a "clicker" is frowned upon the PvP community. But, do what works best for you ! The continuous overlay of the background film-roll became a little dizzy to watch throughout the video. But, overall I liked it. Keep it up!

Absolutely, man! More power to you. Pwnd will get the AddOns here soon, don't worry.

Edited by TinCanMan

Its quicker to hit a keyboard button than it is to mouse over something and click it.  Its not a huge difference but it is less efficient uour way and therefore hurts your team thus the PvP community comment.  If you're doing 1v1 then of course your "I also happen to give zero fucks what the "PvP community" thinks" is fine but in a team setting it is just illogical.

11 minutes ago, Omgwtfpwnd said:

No offense, but I don't need to hotkey everything. Especially for the level 19 bracket. I give zero fucks what the "PvP community" thinks. Glad you liked it. 

I will agree that level 19 requires very few keybindings. But, keybinding everything is just more of an elegant way to PvP. I can respect that you don't care what others think but sometimes taking constructive criticism from others  can take you a long way. Also, if you don't care what others think, why did you post a video on the forum in the first place? To receive feedback, correct?

when I reach 60 i'll uncover you 19lvl secrets that will make re-roll your toon to get exploration XP and territory uncovered. Will record it ;)

I'm diehard 19 twinker, altough I prefer wotlk twinks above any other.

EDIT: you could really benefit from learning to utilize keybinds... you are too slow in reactions. Sorry, it's true.

No one is complaining.  They simply informed you of a more efficient way to play the game and help your team.  As you stated though you are not interested in advice.

8 minutes ago, Omgwtfpwnd said:

You're overreacting, and your comments are unnecessary. As I've said before, this character has no problem with PvP. I'll do what works best for me, thanks.

Okay. Everyone in this comment section is telling you to learn how to key bind and you're completely ignoring the fact. I bet you're one of those people who go by the quote "Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep" . But you're being a dumb wolf. Please learn to keybind. 

On 4/18/2017 at 2:06 PM, Hurricane2 said:

No one is complaining.  They simply informed you of a more efficient way to play the game and help your team.  As you stated though you are not interested in advice.

Just ignore him. He's just trying to get R14. All is good!

Edited by TinCanMan

44 minutes ago, Omgwtfpwnd said:

What fucking team are you talking about? I made a PvP video in Redridge and Duskwood killing players 4-15+ levels higher than me. Again, your comments are not needed.

You are correct.  This thread was completely unneeded.  I assumed incorrectly that when you said you wanted to push your twink as far as you could go that you were serious.

20 hours ago, thecrazyscot said:

So where is the video of you against other twinks and not a bunch of shitty geared pve players?

It's there.