Noiryx

"What is Darrowshire really like?"

For those veterans, new or potential ZK refugees, I made a video enveloping the more "loud" people, the noticeable. Primary focus on PvP, with a little bit of PvE thrown in the mix.

I'm not going to sugar coat this, Being a relatively recent lvl 60, I Gotta tell you, This server is Boring AF. Nobody wants to do ANYTHING, NO DUNGEONS, NOTHING. Their may be some raids going on but thats it.

It's brutal. Don't come here.

10 hours ago, Gibson295 said:

I'm not going to sugar coat this, Being a relatively recent lvl 60, I Gotta tell you, This server is Boring AF. Nobody wants to do ANYTHING, NO DUNGEONS, NOTHING. Their may be some raids going on but thats it.

It's brutal. Don't come here.

Thats a lie, tons of groups going on, but that depends on when you play of course.

If you got issues, join a guild thats on the same timezone as you.

I am a recent player to elysium WoW and have 3 chars on Darrowshire. I generally lvl up with a friend and my 32 Rogue, 26 Priest and 20 Huntard generally find a group to do something with. As with retail back in the day, sometimes Im waiting 20 mins to get a group to do something but then once in a while some nice lvl 60 asks to come along and helps out as we struggled to get a tank or healer. 

Its the same kind of server as most WoW servers I have ever played. If you are looking for PuGs - it generally takes a while, but if you find an active guild, you'll get to do enough stuff to keep you interested.

Horde side is fine. Plenty of large guilds recruiting. A lot easier to bug guildees versus spamming world.

2 hours ago, Azatos said:

Horde side is fine. Plenty of large guilds recruiting. A lot easier to bug guildees versus spamming world.

Because there is no world to spam. You wont find anyone doing any dungeon. There is only a few guilds clearing content released over 3 months ago

IMG_5437.JPG