Sign in to follow this  
An4rki

Can a US player join an EU player on Darrowshire PvE?

So I play on the Darrowshire PvE server and Im from the UK. Some friends of mine are from the US and want to play. They have changed the relamlist as per the instructions but are not seeing the Darrowshire PvE server - only a n a proxy one.

Can my US friends join me?

Thanks

33 minutes ago, An4rki said:

So why cant he see the Darrowshire PvE server, only the n/a proxy? Or is that the same?

Not sure about that, but this is not like retail where there is world regions, all players around the globe play on the same server, it doesn't matter what country your from.

The realmlist for the Elysium Project will present all 4 primary servers + the Proxy servers that exist for NA users that had issues with AT&T's routing a few weeks back - some people reported their pings were more stable on them, but they connect to the primary server with different network routing It may work for non-NA users, but your mileage may vary. You'll also see our PTR realms, but those are restricted access to staff only. Gives you a sneak peak at what our development team is working on ;) 

Make sure their realmlist.wtf file only contains the following information:

set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

And nothing else. All four servers are international, not restricted to region.

Thanks Phoosy, yes, he has corrected the realmlist correctly but some reason cannot see the Darrowshire PvE realm, only the N/A proxy one. Ill see if I can help him later when I get home.

Thanks

The NA proxy still connects him to darrowshire, only with different routing that has helped to lower the ping for some US players. 

On 2017-5-12 at 6:11 PM, Adeline said:

The NA proxy still connects him to darrowshire, only with different routing that has helped to lower the ping for some US players. 

Thats a useful reply I like to see. Yes, he is now with us on Darrowshire and our new/old guild has started again :)