Sign in to follow this  
Theloras

1Shot lulz

6 minutes ago, Theloras said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/137015977

the look on Payo's face after Xaiosmough recks him is hilarious!

Wow that skill, stun and 1 shot. My face would look like that too seeing the incredible imbalance.

It's like those kids who put the cheat codes in on a game to instantly win, is there a point? /thread

1 minute ago, TTL said:

Wow that skill, stun and 1 shot. My face would look like that too seeing the incredible imbalance.

It's like those kids who put the cheat codes in on a game to instantly win, is there a point? /thread

^^^point of thread^^^

I'm wondering who is mad, that guy didn't seem mad and I pointing out facts don't equal being mad. Is this your way of expressing downs or poor attempt to troll? The truth shall set you free.

13 minutes ago, TTL said:

I'm wondering who is mad, that guy didn't seem mad and I pointing out facts don't equal being mad. Is this your way of expressing downs or poor attempt to troll? The truth shall set you free.

uh_oh.jpg

Uh Oh - Payo

Did he magically punch his Desk or Computer after? I'm guessing he was just thinking how stupid that was while the paladin probably patted himself on the back as if he actually accomplished something skilled or amazing.

It's like those COD hackers who run a script to head shot people 100%, it's called being carried.

11 minutes ago, TTL said:

Did he magically punch his Desk or Computer after? I'm guessing he was just thinking how stupid that was while the paladin probably patted himself on the back as if he actually accomplished something skilled or amazing.

It's like those COD hackers who run a script to head shot people 100%, it's called being carried.

Look, I like Payo - I find him entertaining to watch - but I have 1shot him so many times that I've lost count.

Rock > Paper > Scissors

but Reck Bomb Paladin > All

8 minutes ago, Theloras said:

Look, I like Payo - I find him entertaining to watch - but I have 1shot him so many times that I've lost count.

Rock > Paper > Scissors

but Reck Bomb Paladin > All

Okay so you admit it.

This is why a video of a keyboard turner has more entertainment value.

1 minute ago, TTL said:

Okay so you admit it.

This is why a video of a keyboard turner has more entertainment value.

of course I do!

because it shows how an opposing player/streamer with every skill binded and their rotation/abilities mapped out for every possible event can be rendered completely obsolete by the power of...

/sit

3 minutes ago, Theloras said:

of course I do!

because it shows how an opposing player/streamer with every skill binded and their rotation/abilities mapped out for every possible event can be rendered completely obsolete by the power of...

/sit

627025bf5a90e941f82a4642d0b8cd10539e1cb5

Xiaosmough paladin of tihs immerse skill and power can only come from China

9 minutes ago, mytchi3 said:

627025bf5a90e941f82a4642d0b8cd10539e1cb5

Xiaosmough paladin of tihs immerse skill and power can only come from China

top kek :)

Was that guy a full stacked reckoning? What if someone attack you first and you have zero stacks, can you still do well or is there a secret method to stack it during the fight? 

22 minutes ago, petroix said:

Was that guy a full stacked reckoning? What if someone attack you first and you have zero stacks, can you still do well or is there a secret method to stack it during the fight? 

/sit macro spam.

Yes it was a full stack. Yes, versus a rogue you diviNE shield after getting your stacks in the infinite lock down and then wack they are dead. Simple, effective, and balanced as normally it gets a little tough and risky during normal play.

So vs everything other than Paladin/Rogue/Warrior and without being full stacked before the fight, you can do shit?

7 minutes ago, petroix said:

So vs everything other than Paladin/Rogue/Warrior and without being full stacked before the fight, you can do shit?

no we can destroy any class - we gain reck charges from spell crits as well :)

Why are people so mad about reckoning paladins? As if stunlocking people to death is skillful?

If anything most rogue kills are just as braindead. Only mage vs rogue duels are somewhat interesting because rogue cant just faceroll blind his way to victory.

1 hour ago, ismeckye said:

Why are people so mad about reckoning paladins? As if stunlocking people to death is skillful?

If anything most rogue kills are just as braindead. Only mage vs rogue duels are somewhat interesting because rogue cant just faceroll blind his way to victory.

they're mad because they think we are free HKs then all of a sudden...

BOOM

they ded

22 hours ago, ismeckye said:

Because it is too balanced. You sacrifice a lot to be a reckoning paladin, but the only thing people see is them being dead the moment they let the paladin do something. Especially since they are really easy to shut down. Rogues can kill almost anyone one not top geared in the span of a global, stunlock, and can escape nearly any encounter or simply reset it. The difference? It's not novel or as uncommon.

21 hours ago, Theloras said:

they're mad because they think we are free HKs then all of a sudden...

BOOM

they ded

So much truth in such a small quote.