Sign in to follow this  
Habskilla

Is there a good overview of Paladins? For both PvE and PvP and specs?

1 hour ago, Theloras said:

my guild is 7/9 AQ with not only a Ret but also me as Prot and more than half the guild never set foot inside AQ or at the very least not since 2006

Today I learned that 7/9 is the same as 9/9

13 minutes ago, Patchi said:

Today I learned that 7/9 is the same as 9/9

for a casual guild that raids only 2 nights a week and has 20+ people who had never stepped foot in AQ40 it is

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎28 at 8:29 AM, Theloras said:

Here's Fluffydrake doing even higher DPS on Fankris:

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverview.aspx?Raid=71870&Fight=3

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=Ana&player=Fluffydrake

why is all of that important to consider compared to his overall stats?

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=71870

CUZ HE HEALS ON EVERY OTHER BOSS AND WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT DOES TO HIS OVERALL DPS STATS?!?!?!?!?!?

Still don't believe me?

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/FightOverallOverview.aspx?FightName=Fankriss+the+Unyielding&realm=Ana&ClassLimit=WrIRoIPa

Fluffydrake is #40 on the entire server for melee dps on Fankriss (this includes Fury Wars and Rogues)

On one encounter where you can use concecrate to hit a shitton of bugs all the time. Sure, that encounter is decent for retris even though the best ret is still 500 dps below the best furys. Gauged over entire raids, they're useless. Your own previous example, the mighty Smiter with his truly great gear does not even break top 1100 on avg dps in BWL, and this guy doesn't heal or dispel at all in BWL judging from his logs.

So cudos to fluffydrake for his nice performance on Fankriss, but having a pala spec retri to be decent on one boss that also happends to be the possibly easiest encounter in the raid and highly underperforming on most other encounters doesn't seem very worthwhile.

Edit: After reading through the entire thread I see he was tanking for that encounter. Same principle still applies though. And by the way, it's quite rich of you to blame people for blindly trusting logs and not considering what they actually say, when you yourself keep lifting him up as "#40 melee dps" on Fankriss when all his damage done to drones is basically useless damage since it takes the raid one global to aoe them down which they will do maybe twice during the encounter.

again more top keks from the forum trolls/haters

you guys make me laugh

yea haha what a loser dude 

you actually think HahAaa that Ret PAladins are good and useful etc

haHaa what a loser thinks paladins can maintank etc.

//kind regards, rip Dunky

again more top keks from the forum trolls/haters

you guys make me laugh

Do Edema Ruh a favor and waddle off for good with Duki. Maybe it's time to dig up those pics of you and your bbw again x)))

8 hours ago, ohnoes said:

Do Edema Ruh a favor and waddle off for good with Duki. Maybe it's time to dig up those pics of you and your bbw again x)))

yea and people say im a problem on the forums...

@Hudson - wanna give ohnoes a timeout for this?

9 hours ago, kingRat said:

yea haha what a loser dude 

you actually think HahAaa that Ret PAladins are good and useful etc

haHaa what a loser thinks paladins can maintank etc.

//kind regards, rip Dunky

if you honestly think I give two $hits about "Top guilds" or "Min/Max Guilds" or anything of that sort...

Clearly you have not been paying attention all this time.

36 minutes ago, Theloras said:

if you honestly think I give two $hits about "Top guilds" or "Min/Max Guilds" or anything of that sort...

Clearly you have not been paying attention all this time.

yeah dude lemme move the goalposts once again so the fairytale in my head won't end, h-haha g-guys I never cared to prove ret was viable dps and worthy of a raid spot h-h-haha got you!! 

get a grip.

25 minutes ago, kingRat said:

yeah dude lemme move the goalposts once again so the fairytale in my head won't end, h-haha g-guys I never cared to prove ret was viable dps and worthy of a raid spot h-h-haha got you!! 

get a grip.

if anyone needs to "get a grip" it's you man - seek some type of enjoyment, anything really outside of WoW cause you appear to have some pretty significant social anxiety issues to deal with...

and I say that with all sincerity

now if you don't mind I would like to get back to my House of Cards Season 5 marathon today...