Sign in to follow this  
Omakaroni

[Spreadsheet] Warrior NAXX/AQ BiS.

On 9/23/2017 at 3:59 PM, Omakaroni said:

Updated: 24.09.2017

I'm a bit surprised that Ghoul Skin Tunic doesn't beat out Plated abom when no wbuffs. Whats your opinion?

4 hours ago, Haestingas said:

I'm a bit surprised that Ghoul Skin Tunic doesn't beat out Plated abom when no wbuffs. Whats your opinion?

WOW! Your actually completely right about that, i totally overlooked it because using Ghoul Skin over Plated Abom will put you at 7 hit, which is effectively 1,6 miss on BT and Execute, which is not affected by wep skill. But it seems like its a upgrade of 2dps in no buffs set. If it actually is worth it would be up to you, cus 1,6 miss on BT and Execute makes you more vulnerable to RNG misses to just benefit 2dps increase at "balanced" RNG.

7 hours ago, Omakaroni said:

WOW! Your actually completely right about that, i totally overlooked it because using Ghoul Skin over Plated Abom will put you at 7 hit, which is effectively 1,6 miss on BT and Execute, which is not affected by wep skill. But it seems like its a upgrade of 2dps in no buffs set. If it actually is worth it would be up to you, cus 1,6 miss on BT and Execute makes you more vulnerable to RNG misses to just benefit 2dps increase at "balanced" RNG.

So in that circumstance wouldn't Kiss be a clear upgrade over slayers crest since the hit is so impactful? I'm also curious to what duration of fight you have this calculated for. I'm a huge fan of badge of the swarmguard on short fights, but especially in naxx isn't it weak compared to DFT due to long fights?

Thank you for putting in this work, you finding out that crazy Deaths sting/pugio/aged core gloves combo was amazing.

2 hours ago, Haestingas said:

So in that circumstance wouldn't Kiss be a clear upgrade over slayers crest since the hit is so impactful? I'm also curious to what duration of fight you have this calculated for. I'm a huge fan of badge of the swarmguard on short fights, but especially in naxx isn't it weak compared to DFT due to long fights?

Thank you for putting in this work, you finding out that crazy Deaths sting/pugio/aged core gloves combo was amazing.

Thanks, the BiS is made around 60 sec fight, Slayers Crest is better than DFT/Kiss of the spider even in longer fights, Badge is however beaten by kiss of the spider at longer fights.

1 hour ago, Omakaroni said:

Thanks, the BiS is made around 60 sec fight, Slayers Crest is better than DFT/Kiss of the spider even in longer fights, Badge is however beaten by kiss of the spider at longer fights.

Really? Interesting, my guild is having a huge dust up over Kiss of the spider because everyone is convinced it's bis over slayers crest for warriors. Did you calculate the value of the Kiss activate outside of execute phase or something? Because with napkin math Kiss looks bonkers during execute phase.

I'm kind of shocked that you have crest>dft on long fights. its essentially what, 107ap on average versus 56ap and 2% hit? So 51ap > 2% hit? My buddy would be very interested to know this, because he still doesn't have DFT (he does have Kiss though the bastard).

13 hours ago, Haestingas said:

Really? Interesting, my guild is having a huge dust up over Kiss of the spider because everyone is convinced it's bis over slayers crest for warriors. Did you calculate the value of the Kiss activate outside of execute phase or something? Because with napkin math Kiss looks bonkers during execute phase.

I'm kind of shocked that you have crest>dft on long fights. its essentially what, 107ap on average versus 56ap and 2% hit? So 51ap > 2% hit? My buddy would be very interested to know this, because he still doesn't have DFT (he does have Kiss though the bastard).

Hit is stacked to increase ones crit cap, when crit cap is supported AP and crit has much more value, remember this is absolute BiS combination, i am not calculating item A against item B i'm calculating set A vs set B, and does that at different fight duration's. 
Please go to the Discord channel, and contact me or write in the channel itself, much easier to chat about it there, link is in main post :)

Has anyone checked the source code for the proc-rate of Ashbringer? I would like to implement the proc in the spreadsheet.

Here's the proc formulae for Sulfuras (that should be correct):

=303*0,8*3,7/60*(WhiteMHConnects+YellowConnects+WindfuryConnects+HoJConnects)*IF(Spell_Crit>0;1+1,5*Spell_Crit/100;1)

17 hours ago, Storfan said:

Has anyone checked the source code for the proc-rate of Ashbringer? I would like to implement the proc in the spreadsheet.

Here's the proc formulae for Sulfuras (that should be correct):

=303*0,8*3,7/60*(WhiteMHConnects+YellowConnects+WindfuryConnects+HoJConnects)*IF(Spell_Crit>0;1+1,5*Spell_Crit/100;1)

Should now be added to the main post download: 05.10.2017