Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Omakaroni

[Spreadsheet] Warrior NAXX/AQ BiS.

Recommended Posts

I took the info from the page and jigged the formulas so they look similar to the source code and added bonus weapon skill to take into account the 0.04% per rating gain from gear/racials.

Ill edit out the >0 formula, I made a mistake, it's wrong. For all skill differences greater >= -10 it's the same calculation.

ELI5: Weapon skill rating that is capped by your level and trained affects yellow and white miss chancie by a factor of 0.1 or 0.2 per rating difference while bonus skill from gear/racials is modified by only 0.04 per rating added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even with the nerfed proc rate, I would guess Ironfoe+Anubisath could outperform daggers with world buffs just because it scales so well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, vido said:

I took the info from the page and jigged the formulas so they look similar to the source code and added bonus weapon skill to take into account the 0.04% per rating gain from gear/racials.

Ill edit out the >0 formula, I made a mistake, it's wrong. For all skill differences greater >= -10 it's the same calculation.

ELI5: Weapon skill rating that is capped by your level and trained affects yellow and white miss chancie by a factor of 0.1 or 0.2 per rating difference while bonus skill from gear/racials is modified by only 0.04 per rating added.

I dunno, it's good and all to see what is Written on wowwiki, but we gotta confirm that it is coded in that way on Anathema first before we start changing stuff in the spreadsheet..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there, I tried this spreadsheet but it doesnt work for me.

I just downloaded the version you provided in the threat and i get all these error messages in the final speed cells wich mess up the whole document.

Can you tell me, what I am doing wrong?

 

ss.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Mortaz said:

Hey there, I tried this spreadsheet but it doesnt work for me.

I just downloaded the version you provided in the threat and i get all these error messages in the final speed cells wich mess up the whole document.

Can you tell me, what I am doing wrong?

 

ss.jpg

No idea what you did wrong, but sometimes you get error messages cause circular calculations in the sheet, if you get these, don't save and just close and open again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mhh I changed nothing. I just opened the document. This is realy strange. Maybe someone could upload his working version so I can double check if there is something wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mortaz said:

Mhh I changed nothing. I just opened the document. This is realy strange. Maybe someone could upload his working version so I can double check if there is something wrong.

This happend all the time in the old sheet aswell and yes, it seems to be due to looping. I always keep a "clean" backup of the sheet and one for use incase of this happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edited main post, with newest version 07.06.2017, fixed a misstake in how miss chance was calculated in regard to level difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-06-07 at 0:43 PM, Omakaroni said:

Edited main post, with newest version 07.06.2017, fixed a misstake in how miss chance was calculated in regard to level difference.

Thanks. Love that you added 2h aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Storfan said:

Thanks. Love that you added 2h aswell.

as i said in the main post I wouldn't use it for 2-hand as of now tho, since its not properly coded yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.6.2017 at 4:27 AM, Omgdontdie said:

Even with the nerfed proc rate, I would guess Ironfoe+Anubisath could outperform daggers with world buffs just because it scales so well.

nah, but it was BiS before nerf. 

Hate that they nerfed it since I got both of those items :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a human or dwarf? I really want to believe Ironfoe is still competitive, esp with buffs. Other race, not so much.

Also concerning Ironfoe, shouldnt the formula be as simple as (WhiteMHConnects+YellowConnects)*0.05*(BaseDamage+NetAP/14*BaseSpeed)*WhiteHitMod*2 if we assume a 5% proc rate (although testing is making me lean more towards 6%)? This doesn't bring into account the rage gained from procs, but I think its safe to assume you will never be rage starved at this gear level.

Another thing, in your full buffs dagger setup spreadsheet, I don't see DM buffs or R.O.I.Ds being included. For alliance, weapon stones also become relevant. If you tweak this a little bit, and your race is human/dwarf I think you might see Ironfoe+Anubisath Warhammer skyrocket again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Omgdontdie said:

As a human or dwarf? I really want to believe Ironfoe is still competitive, esp with buffs. Other race, not so much.

Also concerning Ironfoe, shouldnt the formula be as simple as (WhiteMHConnects+YellowConnects)*0.05*(BaseDamage+NetAP/14*BaseSpeed)*WhiteHitMod*2 if we assume a 5% proc rate (although testing is making me lean more towards 6%)? This doesn't bring into account the rage gained from procs, but I think its safe to assume you will never be rage starved at this gear level.

Another thing, in your full buffs dagger setup spreadsheet, I don't see DM buffs or R.O.I.Ds being included. For alliance, weapon stones also become relevant. If you tweak this a little bit, and your race is human/dwarf I think you might see Ironfoe+Anubisath Warhammer skyrocket again.


With your own procc calc Ironfoe is superior for human, but not for the other races. (Dwarfs don't have mace skill in vanilla)
Its true tho, that it gets better and better as you get better gear, but fully buffed now with DMT aswell doesn't quite make it for the other races, maybe in naxx gear it can start producing some real sick numbers.


Since its a procc i wont rely on it tho, maybe worth trying out on Patchwerk or any boss where you can have 100% mellee uptime.

As for buffs i'm working on adding DMT and R.O.I.Ds/Scorpok Assay.
Stones should already be included.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WhiteMHConnects is wrong, I used WeaponSpeed/FinalSpeed to account for the fact that Windfury is a WhiteMHConnect for example but it can't proc Ironfoe (assuming scripts are blizzlike).

I've roughly worked out how to calculate an exact average BRE stacks/uptime, I think the proc rate is 10-15%? Also what exactly are you trying to accomplish with 2h, one of the main reasons I worked on the sheet in the first place was to get a good figure on 2h dps and optimal slam/execute rotations.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vido said:

WhiteMHConnects is wrong, I used WeaponSpeed/FinalSpeed to account for the fact that Windfury is a WhiteMHConnect for example but it can't proc Ironfoe (assuming scripts are blizzlike).

I've roughly worked out how to calculate an exact average BRE stacks/uptime, I think the proc rate is 10-15%? Also what exactly are you trying to accomplish with 2h, one of the main reasons I worked on the sheet in the first place was to get a good figure on 2h dps and optimal slam/execute rotations.

 

I don't work on 2-hand, its just what you have added that is there.
It would be nice however If you would work together with me on editing it, since you was the one editing it last time, and you might know some things I don't about the sheet.

The plan is to edit it so all the calculations fit the source code calculations for anathema.
I posted it here as a work in progress mainly so the community can help me out make additions and edit's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BRE proc rate is 2.6ppm based on the SQL files, ie 14.73% proc rate. If WhiteMHConnects includes windfury, then my formula would be wrong for horde, but not for alliance - thanks for letting me know.

I believe ROIDS is already in the spreadsheet. Just highlight all on the tab where you select gear, and set the text color to black or something visible, and you should see the boolean values next to the buffs and you can change them as you please. To add DM buffs, like Fengus's Ferocity, you can just add a cell with a TRUE of FALSE value, and where the total attack power is calculated, add +200*(cell holding boolean).

Edit: I am opening the sheet using excel online, so the way booleans show up may be different for me. I don't know what it looks like in proper excel - it might be a dropdown box or something. This is just what I have been doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, keep in mind that right now Bloodthirst and Execute are not triggering procs for BRE. I discovered this recently and posted about it here: forum.elysium-project.org/topic/48239-ironfoe-testing/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.6.2017 at 6:18 AM, Omgdontdie said:

BRE proc rate is 2.6ppm based on the SQL files, ie 14.73% proc rate. If WhiteMHConnects includes windfury, then my formula would be wrong for horde, but not for alliance - thanks for letting me know.

I believe ROIDS is already in the spreadsheet. Just highlight all on the tab where you select gear, and set the text color to black or something visible, and you should see the boolean values next to the buffs and you can change them as you please. To add DM buffs, like Fengus's Ferocity, you can just add a cell with a TRUE of FALSE value, and where the total attack power is calculated, add +200*(cell holding boolean).

Edit: I am opening the sheet using excel online, so the way booleans show up may be different for me. I don't know what it looks like in proper excel - it might be a dropdown box or something. This is just what I have been doing.

ye I forgot roids was already added :) and ye i know how to add the other buffs :D I just haven't got myself doing it yet :D

I'm using proper excel, as an editor of the sheet.

If anyone wanna pick up the sheet and edit for 2-hand, please do so and send me your version. Right now i focus on perfecting it for dual-wield. :)

 

EDIT: Updated the Spreadsheet download in the main post to newest version 10.06.2017, it should now include DM-Buffs.
EDIT2: 12.06.2017 Now also include the bonus rank AQ-book for heroic strike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the RagePS cell is not counting rage gained from outgoing dodges?  Outgoing dodge/parry should reward 75% of damage that would have been dealt from a normal white hit *before armor reduction*.  Evidence from server code below.

 

In Unit.cpp:

In function CalculateMeleeDamage (lines 1571-1584):

totalDamage becomes base phys damage dealt after armor reduction taken into account

cleanDamage becomes amount of damage absorbed by armor

Same function (lines 1662-1685):

if hit outcome is dodge or parry, cleanDamage becomes base phys damage dealt before armor reduction

In function RewardRage (line 654):

cleanDamage is used to reward rage from outgoing dodge/parry, but multiplied by 0.75 first

So outgoing dodge/parry reward rage based on 75% of damage that would have been dealt *before armor reduction*.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.6.2017 at 7:29 AM, Vilius said:

I think the RagePS cell is not counting rage gained from outgoing dodges?  Outgoing dodge/parry should reward 75% of damage that would have been dealt from a normal white hit *before armor reduction*.  Evidence from server code below.

 

In Unit.cpp:

In function CalculateMeleeDamage (lines 1571-1584):

totalDamage becomes base phys damage dealt after armor reduction taken into account

cleanDamage becomes amount of damage absorbed by armor

Same function (lines 1662-1685):

if hit outcome is dodge or parry, cleanDamage becomes base phys damage dealt before armor reduction

In function RewardRage (line 654):

cleanDamage is used to reward rage from outgoing dodge/parry, but multiplied by 0.75 first

So outgoing dodge/parry reward rage based on 75% of damage that would have been dealt *before armor reduction*.

Thanks for noticing. :)

You're correct, RagePS is only there to calculate Heroic Strike, execute and rage generated, and Rage generated is there so you can see if its higher or lower compared to Rage Used, when changing ability's around in the rotation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Herioc Strike cooldown  i.e. frequency and Execute DPS is calculated using RagePS. Nice one for catching that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, vido said:

Herioc Strike cooldown  i.e. frequency and Execute DPS is calculated using RagePS. Nice one for catching that.

Fuck your right, thanks! join the discord Vido could need your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the 6 wep skill from distracting dagger better than pugio from aq and why (not)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25.6.2017 at 4:34 PM, Ram said:

Is the 6 wep skill from distracting dagger better than pugio from aq and why (not)?

if (skillDiff < -10)
missChance -= (skillDiff + 10) * 0.4 - 2.0
else
missChance -= skillDiff * 0.1

As you can see from the formula, every wep skill after the first 5, scale less equal to the first 5. So its not better to go Distracting Dagger.

However, if you don't have Aged Core Leather Gloves, Distracting Dagger becomes better than Blessed Qiraji Pugio OH, but not better than Aged Core Leather Gloves, Death's Sting and Blessed Qiraji Pugio combo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×