Sign in to follow this  
Milton

Boomkin with good gear = ownage?

Right now I have a boomy in level 59 with ok gear but I get stomped by most classes. I wonder if, with gear, that it's gonna pwn?

Check the video section there is a boomkin video posted. Boomkins are hella fun but hard to play in vanilla. You have so many skills to use and have to master kiting and shifting to not burn all ur mana. 

Very fun class but not newb friendly. 

Good mobility and CC vs melees in outdoor environment. Might be able to do some serious burst with the propper gear.

I wouldn't play the boomkin form in pvp, personally. Play a balance/resto hybrid spec instead.

yeah PvP is not about one role anyway. You will sometimes use Prowl or Sprint in Cat Form, you will Bash in Bear Form, you will spam Travel Form when holding the flag under pressure, you will decurse your healers from Hunters Mana Leech Poison, you will heal sometimes more than doing damage, well and in 1vs1 you sometimes just Starfire someone to death who doesnt see from where you fire (big advatage compared to missiles like Frostbolt for example).

On 25.5.2017 at 3:39 PM, Milton said:

Right now I have a boomy in level 59 with ok gear but I get stomped by most classes. I wonder if, with gear, that it's gonna pwn?

hi,

watch his video(s) and also the comments till down below with helpful informations about specs and race choice of the original poster:

and consider going: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVymmQyFNVc

cheers!

As of now it is not very good. Once you get AB exalted, WSG exalted and ZG out it start being pretty good. Atleast PVE-wise. I am currently playing as a moonkin for <Make Horde Great Again>. It's great for BG and World-Pvp tho. Even now, if you're geared enough. 

-Skinwalker