Kevlan

Can't connect to Elysium

i am currently having same issue. Was just playing then it lagged out so i restarted the game. now gets all way to connected  but does not pull characters. deleted wtf and wdb. 

Same here, happened about 10 minutes ago. Got disconnected, now I'm stuck at connected on Elysium and I can log on to other realms fine.

Ever since the crash this sunday, I haven't been able to connect to any of the 4 servers. Log-in stays stuck on "connecting", then I get a "disconnected from server" message. Never had any problems before.

33 minutes ago, Nanulak said:

Ever since the crash this sunday, I haven't been able to connect to any of the 4 servers. Log-in stays stuck on "connecting", then I get a "disconnected from server" message. Never had any problems before.

Run this utility: https://github.com/fulzamoth/Elysium-WoW-cfg

If your problem persists tomorrow, post here: https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/47544-unable-to-connect-to-one-or-all-servers-read-here/

Hey guys and gals, My brother and I have had all sorts of issues logging into Elysium recently. We read all about the fixes like deleting your WTF folder and all that stuff with the flushing DNS and crap, none of it seemed to work for us. It runs perfectly and logs in every time on our PC and then on the laptop it says "connecting" but you can tell its not doing anything, even if you type gibberish in it says "connecting" the way we fixed it was not changing your DNS settings or anything. We made an exception to the windows firewall for WoW and it helped once, logged out, cant log back in.  Our final fix was to plug the laptop up to a network cable. It was that easy. I don't know why it was having such issues on WiFi but the cat5 cable seemed to clear up all of our issues.  I really hope this helps anyone who was in our position because it was really frustrating! Good luck out there guys!

20 minutes ago, Chend862 said:

Hey guys and gals, My brother and I have had all sorts of issues logging into Elysium recently. We read all about the fixes like deleting your WTF folder and all that stuff with the flushing DNS and crap, none of it seemed to work for us. It runs perfectly and logs in every time on our PC and then on the laptop it says "connecting" but you can tell its not doing anything, even if you type gibberish in it says "connecting" the way we fixed it was not changing your DNS settings or anything. We made an exception to the windows firewall for WoW and it helped once, logged out, cant log back in.  Our final fix was to plug the laptop up to a network cable. It was that easy. I don't know why it was having such issues on WiFi but the cat5 cable seemed to clear up all of our issues.  I really hope this helps anyone who was in our position because it was really frustrating! Good luck out there guys!

It may be related to your WiFi setting that are either blocking a range of IP addresses or the ports required to connect to the realms.