Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fell

R10 blue item updates.

Recommended Posts

Making new thread to get 1 decent answer.

So when does the R10 lvl 60 blues come in game? Rly only at patch 1.11. ???

In retail it was 1.11. and so posted that way in Elys timeline. Anathema got same Timeline feature release order as Ely...

What I heared the lvl 60 blues on Anathema actually came out at BWL patch, although on realms timeline its written that the updates comes 1.11. same as Ely timeline.

Also other privates, like Nostalrius released updated version of blue PVP gear earlier, cause the lvl 58 gear is too outdated and useless to farm compared to BWL+ PVE content items. Blizz realised it too late during the retail.

So can the staff answer will r10 lvl 60 blue items come out before 1.11. patch as it did on Anathema?

Should I then maintain r10 at BWL? Or the countless hours ranking, was actually just a waste of time... That is, if you dont spent twice more time and go for r13...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10-7-2017 at 9:31 AM, Fell said:

I would like to hear legit answer from staff pls

please use discord's channel for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would rock to have some word on this. I'm stuck with this silly set at the moment and would really like to see it being bumped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game has already been, since its conception, not blizzlike. Why? because blizzard had no idea what they were doing when they made this game and have been fixing it over successive expansions. I re rolled here because i thought it was going to be NOST like, and it's not even that. What a goddamn joke.

Edit: Which pvper pissed in the dev's cornflakes? You made the hardest accomplishment in this game a meme. Nothing has been blizzlike so far so why this? Why can't r10 blue gear come out BWL patch like on nost? It's not better than teir 2 and it takes 100% more effort to get now that the content is over a decade old. jesus. /endrant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Waste said:

The game has already been, since its conception, not blizzlike. Why? because blizzard had no idea what they were doing when they made this game and have been fixing it over successive expansions. I re rolled here because i thought it was going to be NOST like, and it's not even that. What a goddamn joke.

Edit: Which pvper pissed in the dev's cornflakes? You made the hardest accomplishment in this game a meme. Nothing has been blizzlike so far so why this? Why can't r10 blue gear come out BWL patch like on nost? It's not better than teir 2 and it takes 100% more effort to get now that the content is over a decade old. jesus. /endrant

It is better than t2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. Elysium needs that blue set upgrade. I rerolled Elysium cause the pop on anathema is too low to do anything in my time zone. Got R13 on Anathema, now put the time in to get R7 to find that, from all the grind, the T0 set i am wearing is better. If you want a healthy pvp community, the rewards have to be worth it. It was like a 40 played days grind to R13. It is nowhere near that much effort to get T2. Just bought my R7 boots and gloves, so disgusted they are useless. I have no desire to go any further.  Why do people follow the population boom? Is it so they can have the support of 1,000 gold farmers? No it is for the battlegrounds. You can join a guild on low pop and raid just fine, but it doesn't work like that for battlegrounds. You need the population and healthy activity. So the comment above is very fitting. With the blue rewards like this "you have taken the hardest achievement in the game and made it a meme".  No point pvping anymore like this. It is not whining. It's just a complete waste of days played time. So now anathema pop is dead during my timezone and pvp has no useful rewards for my class on elysium. I doubt i am the only guy getting disinterested. I was excited to log in after the flush to get my first pvp set bonus, now i see the gear...  There is no excitement, motivation or fun to keep going. And there is not gonna be any either, anytime soon. Anyway. I am just one guy, but i am done because of that. It's not a threat or anything i will keep playing here for awhile here for awhile at least. Hopefully get some raiding in, if not i will probably just play some other game. Just my feedback on the situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it's garbage.  Protip for the devs, by the time AQ releases everyone can just get T2.5 which is better than almost every updated rank 13 set anyway, and BWL gear is already better than most pre-buff r13.  That means there's literally 0 point in ranking on this server, ever, unless all you want is a fancy mount or unless you're a warrior who's going all the way to 14 (the weapons already updated in 1.6 btw).  I've stopped at rank 12 because the orange fedora from Stratholme is unironically better than my r13 headpiece, it's completely stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hudson, could you explain this post by Shenna: https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/30420-elysium-pvp-—-itemization-update/

"Final PVP Update

The final PVP update will be 2 weeks after the release of the Ahn’Qiraj launch for all realms.

The stat updates for the Nostalrius PVP realm will not be reverted.

After much deliberation, we felt that we wanted to provide incentive for PvP players to participate in the game mode and feel rewarded without sacrificing PvE balance.

As the updated PvP sets and weapons are intended to compete with AQ40 weapons and gear, this timing felt like an appropriate compromise. This decision is final and will not be adjusted any further."

Timeline says Naxx, Shenna says AQ. Both are too late if you actually want rankers to bother playing here. For the good of the server I hope the devs consider making a non-blizzlike change and releasing it with ZG. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently, the plan is to stick the the timeline. If you'd like that to change, you should make a post to that effect in the suggestions forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been multiple posts to that effect on the suggestions forum, thank you, and the only staff response we've ever gotten was to lock the thread after 200 replies and 2.5k views with a generic "we'll look into it, thanks".

Quote

After much deliberation, we felt that we wanted to provide incentive for PvP players to participate in the game mode and feel rewarded without sacrificing PvE balance.

That's why you make ranking completely pointless, to encourage people to pvp more?  Right now the pre-update r13 sets are worse than BWL gear.  In AQ, when the update is scheduled for, the post-update r13 sets are still worse than T2.5.  So why should anyone bother ranking at all, ever, when at every single point on the timeline, better gear can be gotten from PvE for a vastly smaller time investment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, QQsya said:

There have been multiple posts to that effect on the suggestions forum, thank you, and the only staff response we've ever gotten was to lock the thread after 200 replies and 2.5k views with a generic "we'll look into it, thanks".

That's why you make ranking completely pointless, to encourage people to pvp more?  Right now the pre-update r13 sets are worse than BWL gear.  In AQ, when the update is scheduled for, the post-update r13 sets are still worse than T2.5.  So why should anyone bother ranking at all, ever, when at every single point on the timeline, better gear can be gotten from PvE for a vastly smaller time investment?

They don't care. They are content with making PvP a fuckfest, just look at  the ammount of chinese high ranked chars for $. How else do you explain this? Do you guys remember how many chinese acc sharing and wintrading studio accounts nost banned? How many did you ban in comparison? 

What's up with chinese abusing marks and having infinite stacks in mail seeing as they don't dissapear at all? There's even a guy who typed how the code fix should be and it's literally 1 line of code, it's been more than a week and no reply yet. What's up with china premade literally not being able to beat any of the alliance premades, not even the tradechatmades yet they just acc share to br1 without concerns of being banned. What's up with chinese on ZK being online for 200+ hours and when called out for acc sharing, a GM comes in and replies that's dedication to the game? What's up with Naidada being online for 3-4 days straight without logging? What's up with Yantao's weeks of anti afk scripts? What's up with Meiyingqishi selling br1 spots for $ (use the search function on the forum and see the proof)?

I can go on and on, because this shit you are doing is ruining the server. What was wrong with the original Nostalrius timeline? It was actually ran by competent devs who saw the error of their ways and listened to the community. What incentive is there to rank when I can just raidlog and get my MC epics which outshine my pvp set pre update? How much time do I need to reach r13 and how many hours per week do I need to raidlog to get my epics? Elysium managed to get everything served on a silver plater and somehow managed to make it shit in the process. In multiple threads you have ppl who even made documents with stat comparison and none of the GMs/devs even bothered to acknowledge it?

Stat Comparison document :https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s9CLO31HDTjs2qPAn2FILB1dulLm1kup3G5Ih-Wrorg/

 

GG no RE Elysium

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, prsina said:

They don't care. They are content with making PvP a fuckfest, just look at  the ammount of chinese high ranked chars for $. How else do you explain this? Do you guys remember how many chinese acc sharing and wintrading studio accounts nost banned? How many did you ban in comparison? 

What's up with chinese abusing marks and having infinite stacks in mail seeing as they don't dissapear at all? There's even a guy who typed how the code fix should be and it's literally 1 line of code, it's been more than a week and no reply yet. What's up with china premade literally not being able to beat any of the alliance premades, not even the tradechatmades yet they just acc share to br1 without concerns of being banned. What's up with chinese on ZK being online for 200+ hours and when called out for acc sharing, a GM comes in and replies that's dedication to the game? What's up with Naidada being online for 3-4 days straight without logging? What's up with Yantao's weeks of anti afk scripts? What's up with Meiyingqishi selling br1 spots for $ (use the search function on the forum and see the proof)?

I can go on and on, because this shit you are doing is ruining the server. What was wrong with the original Nostalrius timeline? It was actually ran by competent devs who saw the error of their ways and listened to the community. What incentive is there to rank when I can just raidlog and get my MC epics which outshine my pvp set pre update? How much time do I need to reach r13 and how many hours per week do I need to raidlog to get my epics? Elysium managed to get everything served on a silver plater and somehow managed to make it shit in the process. In multiple threads you have ppl who even made documents with stat comparison and none of the GMs/devs even bothered to acknowledge it?

Stat Comparison document :https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s9CLO31HDTjs2qPAn2FILB1dulLm1kup3G5Ih-Wrorg/

 

GG no RE Elysium

 

Calm down man. No point ranking on private servers. If the gear was good there would just be more premades and Chinese selling. You'll reach raid-logging eventually even if there was great PvP gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Hudson said:

Currently, the plan is to stick the the timeline. If you'd like that to change, you should make a post to that effect in the suggestions forum.

It shows how much you actually read the suggestion board then, because there have been multiple posts to that effect on that forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Spriest4lyfe said:

What if I want to play shadow priest? T2 only increases healing correct? So I'm stuck with +shadow dmg greens. Cool.

and which items are green besides the shoulders?

fyi t2 isnt that good / bad for mages and wls aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, flowqz said:

and which items are green besides the shoulders?

fyi t2 isnt that good / bad for mages and wls aswell.

Just saying a good QoL change for specs like shadow/Ret/feral/enhancement etc.. Would be to put the updated blue gear in. Yes it might be better than some tier gear but it's also harder to get. I'm not even 60 yet I just feel for the people that are stuck in their gear grind that want to focus on pvp with those specs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×