Sign in to follow this  
Samadhi

Lags, chinas, textures and other troubles.

1. Elysium server laggin LIKE A HELL.

First you can get instant connect to server but then you'll get huge delay before char-list you'll see, and next...

While we playing we have huge delays with all skills (even with those what have instant cast). But that no troubles with ping but server issues: my latency always 31 ms and no higher.

Few times per day server got crash (it can be happen at last boss... at 1990 points on AB BG... etc.) and we all waiting restart of him during 30 minutes or more...

But when Shenna was a main admin all worked fine!

Question: when you'll fix all lags and crashes back?

2. Very often after end of BG —  players falling down through textures in the Hillsbrand.

Question: when you'll fix it?

3. Can you kick/block all china players or create a personal server for them all only?

REASON:

—  no one of them knows english (even basic), so any communication in team impossible: most of time we loosing with chinas on BG becuase they can't report efc/spot even

— 90% of them are afk on BG or doing any irracional shit (fishing instead of fight, riding alone on another side of battleground map in time when we all needs help, etc.)... and we loose again.

But I haven't time to play WoW 24/7 and I won't waste my time only by reason what any englishspeakless china can't report EFC or help to our FC.

/discuss

The irony of you complaining that Chinese can't speak English.

A couple things about Chinese players in BGs:

- If they're so useless that you're guaranteed to lose when you play with them, doesn't that mean you're guaranteed to win when there are Chinese players on the opposite side?

- Half the players in BGs don't communicate in the chat anyway. If you want to guarantee good team communication then do a premade.

On 23.8.2017 at 6:00 PM, arbet said:

The irony of you complaining that Chinese can't speak English.

You obviously replied to his points therefore you were able to understand him.

Nobody expects Oxford quality english, but basic reading and writing skills are required.