Sign in to follow this  
Menergy

I've been banned for no reason what so ever

Yesterday i finished my raid with my guild in blackwing lair and today i log in to try get DM North buffs and it says my wow account is closed. please can some one help find out what i can do? I have done nothing wrong what so ever.

This is the wrong place to post, but I'm guessing you put in the wrong password a couple times and triggered a 15minute lock that says you are banned but its just 15mins

I made an ban appeal, I don't understand why I have been banned I been playing / raiding here for 5 months i have done nothing wrong at all beside raid with few guilds that i have been in. Last night i finished my raid with a guild and today it says my account is closed. And all i wanted to do was get DM North buffs before the raid starts.

I dont understand why would you come out and say this dude, I am feeling extremely depressed right now dude I been playing here for 5/6 months and raiding with many guilds met some great new friends and I would never compromise account for some gold. I never done anything of that kind dude.

I guess this doesn't matter but I can speak for Menergy. The dude did nothing wrong. I play with him 24 / 7 and he's innocent. I strongly urge the staff to look into this ban. The only thing I can think of is that he was banned for trading a mage at Kargath 1g for a port. I had another friend get banned for that and was unbanned after they looked into it.

I have made an appeal and waiting to hear from a Game Master, this is so extremely depressing dude I just got ashkandi last night in BWL and I didn't even had a chance to use it. 5/6 months of hard work and effort lost and I honestly don't know the reason for it. A friend of mine told me on discord it could be because I traded gold with a mage for portal in badlands and that the mage could have been a gold seller which caused my account to get flagged or something.

4 minutes ago, Menergy said:

I have made an appeal and waiting to hear from a Game Master

Then why are you posting here?

5 hours ago, Phoosy said:

Then why are you posting here?

To discuss his case with other people, obviously. The real question is, why are you posting here?

8 hours ago, Oakenlix said:

To discuss his case with other people, obviously. The real question is, why are you posting here?

He had already made a ban appeal, so there's no point in discussing the matter outside of the appeal. Just another locked thread waiting to happen.

2 hours ago, Phoosy said:

He had already made a ban appeal, so there's no point in discussing the matter outside of the appeal. Just another locked thread waiting to happen.

He made an appeal after he created this thread and people told him to do so. He posted here because he wasn't sure what to do and how to get help.

Its just a game bro dont be so depressed. None of this will last especially on a pserver.

Also, I think the team does a wonderful job. But they are human, though sometimes they work so tirelessly it makes me wonder! :]

-Outnumbered