Gauntlets: Stronghold Gauntlets/Righteous Champion

Necklace: Onyxia Tooth Pendant

Ring: Circle of Applied Force, Quick Strike Ring

Cloak: Cloak of the Fallen God

Relic: Libram of Grace

Trinkets: Slayer's Crest, Hand of Justice

Weapon: Might of Menethil

Talents: 0/25/26 Ret Reckoning

Protection: 5 Improved Devotion Aura ,1 Redoubt, 3 Precision, 2 Guardian's Favor, 5 Toughness, Blessing of Kings, 3 Improved HoJ, 5 Reckoning

Retribution: 5 Improved BoM, 2 Improved Judgment, 3 Deflection, 3 Vindication, 5 Conviction, 1 SoC, 2 Eye for an Eye, 3 Two-Hand Weapon Specialization, Sanctity Aura, 1 Vengeance

Edited by Drakova

I'm bored at work, I'll make one that uses spell power and seal of righteousness. No idea which would be better over all.

SoR paladin ignores dodge more and armor. Can heal better as well.

SoC paladin does more damage when not fully stacked. Can get more stamina then SoR builds can.

Edited by Drakova

Well I like to go redoubt and improved shield specialization normally. I honestly can't think of a reason to use a 1 hand and shield though if I have Might of Menethil other then to dick around.

Edited by Drakova

END GAME SPELL RECKONING SUIT

Full Avenger's Set (174 SP w/ shoulder enchant)

Belt: Belt of the Grand Crusader (21 SP)

Gauntlets: Righteous Champion (16 SP)

Necklace: Choker of the Fire Lord (34 SP)

Ring: Band of Accuria, Ring of Spell Power (33 SP)

Note: I would never take the Ring of the Fallen God as Paladin doesn't use spell hit.

Cloak: Cloak of the Brood Lord (28 SP)

Relic: Libram of Fervor

Trinkets: Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom, The Restrained Essence of Sapphiron (170 SP)

Weapon: Might of Menethil (30 SP or Life Steal)

Talents: 0/25/26 Spell Reckoning

Protection: 5 Redoubt, 3 Precision, 2 Guardian's Favor, 4 Toughness, 3 Shield Specialization, 3 Improved HoJ, 5 Reckoning

Retribution: 5 Improved BoM, 2 Improved Judgment, 3 Imp SoCru, 3 Vindication, 5 Conviction, 1 SoC, 2 Eye for an Eye, 3 Two-Hand Weapon Specialization, Sanctity Aura, 1 Vengeance

NOTE: SHADOW OIL IS OP!

Edited by Drakova

I'd work on Spell Damage Plate Gear , the one in PVE , use it Reckoning/Holy hybrid combo in PVP , heal all the time and collect swings , when someone pick the flag, leeroy at him and job done ;)

It is much more powerful to use it that way rather than pure Holy or Pure Reck , for Pure Ret i would think twice as Pure Ret can 1 shot someone so easy.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sVEdbxoZxGt0zhx

Something like this , you heal all the time and kill the flag carriers or Tanks using the 2.5 + naxx + offset Spell Damage items with strong 2h Weap.

Why Armor i choose? Because you can Loh on yourself and survive all melees on you so easy together with spiritual and bonuses you get by Items+Aura ;)

/Kind regards Killerduki

Use a weapon swap macro. You take the damage with a shield equipped and then switch to the two hander when you need it. Plus it can be a nice surprise when a healer runs up to you with a sword and shield to blow you up. Plus you can take advantage of your redoubt some.

2 hours ago, Whitewolf said:

Use a weapon swap macro. You take the damage with a shield equipped and then switch to the two hander when you need it. Plus it can be a nice surprise when a healer runs up to you with a sword and shield to blow you up. Plus you can take advantage of your redoubt some.

You lose charges when you swap weapons

1 hour ago, Xaph said:

You lose charges when you swap weapons

Damn, that's news to me. Used to do it all the time way back when. Maybe I was glitching? Or maybe it's the mechanics on the server? I used to lose stacks if I were to enter attack mode without being in range too. Had to be extra careful to not lose my stacks. I'm still reflexively not initiating attack without being in range.

23 minutes ago, Whitewolf said:

Damn, that's news to me. Used to do it all the time way back when. Maybe I was glitching? Or maybe it's the mechanics on the server? I used to lose stacks if I were to enter attack mode without being in range too. Had to be extra careful to not lose my stacks. I'm still reflexively not initiating attack without being in range.

I don't know which patch changed it but it was changed in retail. Gotta admit these guys on the forums know way more about paladin than me but I did grind to rank 12 on retail with a team and it wasn't possible later on to weapon swap and keep reck stacks.

Lawbringer Mid/Early Game Free Win Dueling Suit

Full Lawbringer Suit (movespeed, riding speed, stamina)

Necklace: Amulet of the Darkmoon

Ring: Lorekeeper's Ring 2x (lvl 58, lvl 48)

Cloak: Stormpike Sage's Cloak (+5 all resist)

Relic: Libram of Fervor

Trinkets: Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom and (Darkmoon Card: Heroism or Heart of Wyrmthalak)

1 Hand Weapon: Skullforge Reaver (Life Steal)

2 Hand Weapon: The Unstoppable Force (Life Steal)

Shield: Immovable Object (Thorium Spike)

Talents: 25/26/0 Holy Reckoning and 19/32/0 Protection

Holy Reckoning Talents: 5 Divine Intellect, 5 Spiritual Focus, 5 Improved SoR, 3 Healing Light, Consecration, 5 Illumination, Divine Favor, 5 Redoubt, 3 Precision, 2 Guardian's Favor, 3 Shield Specialization, 3 Improved HoJ, Blessing of Sanctity, 5 Reckoning

Protection Talents:: 5 Divine Intellect, 5 Spiritual Focus, 5 Improved SoR, 3 Healing Light, Consecration, 5 Redoubt, 3 Precision, 2 Guardian's Favor, 3 Shield Specialization, 3 Improved HoJ, Blessing of Sanctity, 5 Reckoning, 5 Imp 1 Hand Spec, Holy Shield

Also see what this armor can do in action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AF0bWe-fmI&t=217s

NOTE: When your guild is lame and won't let you roll on anything but tier 1 gear because no one else can use it. Don't worry it's secretly OP.

Edited by Drakova

Raidless Control Suit

Full Field Marshal Armor Suit

Waist: Zandalar Freethinker's Belt

Bracers: Zandalar Freethinker's Armbracers

Necklace: Hero's Band

Ring: Dun Julio's Band, Blackstone Ring

Cloak: Cloak of the Honor Guard

Relic: Libram of Hope

Trinkets: Hand of Justice and (Insignia of the Alliance or Blackhand's Breadth)

Primary Weapon: Grand Marshal's Claymore (Crusader)

Secondary Weapon: Grand Marshal's Battle Hammer (Weapon Chain)

Note: A suit of armor with good stats you can make without every doing a 40 man raid. Sick synergy that allows you to stun with longer duration and shorter holy light casting times. This means every 35 seconds you can attempt to stun your target and cast double holy light on yourself. You will have lots of HP and manna with this build so the double holy light will be utilized well. This suit works amazing with many different retribution specs. You can test run this suit with rank 10 PvP armor and Zin'rokh but not the Unstoppable Force because that will ruin your stun combo.

Edited by Drakova

Early Game Ret PvP Suit

Legs, Feet, Chest, Shoulders, Waist, Bracers: 6 piece Lightforge or 6 piece Valor

Helmet: Lionheart Helmet (8 STR)

Gauntlets: Stronghold Gauntlets (15 AGI.... or Riding Skill or 7 STR)

Necklace: Mark of Fordring

Ring: Painweaver Band, Myrmidon's Signet

Cloak: Stonesking Gargoyle Cape (3 agi)

Trinkets: Hand of Justice and (Insignia of the Alliance or Blackhand's Breadth)

Primary Weapon: Arcanite Reaper, Blackhand Doomsaw, Ice Barbed Spear, The Nicker (Crusader)

This is what you can expect to do in this gear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6IGw37_YrA

T1 Paladin VS T1 Warlock

Full Lawbringer w/ Fire Resist Librams and Shoulder Enchant (29 SR, 79 FR)

Necklace: Eidolon Talisman (15 SR) *from AH*

Ring: 2x Green Rings from AH (38-42 SR) *from AH*

Cloak: Juno's Shadow /w Shadow Enchant (25 SR) *from AH*

Trinkets: 2x Shadow Reflector or 1x Shadow + Fire Reflector or PvP Trinket + Shadow Reflector

Primary Weapon: Unstoppable Force (life steal)

Take a Holy Reckoning build (26/25/0) and with the high delay weapon and iron circle from your Lawbringer. With your shadow resist aura on you will have 210 shadow resist and 79 FR.

You can see me dueling warlocks with some of this gear and not the correct spec and see how strong it is. If you do the full workup you will frustrate the hell out of them.

Edited by Drakova

Good day! It happened i made gear build almost exactly as your Raidless control suit, but recently respeced from retreck to holyreck, after watching your video on youtube, which was very inspyring. Is it good enough? Since r10 has solid spd bonuses, or it's better with 0/25/26? Wielding Zin'rock. In duel with rogues and wars i didn't notice huge difference, and holy seems to have more utility on bg's. Sincerely, Helfdane.