Sign in to follow this  
Morest

Fury leveling

In all honesty you should go 2h fury since the dualwield penalty is pretty harsh at lower lvls without +hit gear.

Spec like this and screw 1handers (fill up fury tree first):

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LMhxbIbZVVzIMxoVo

If you still wanna go dualwield, go for Sword of Omen from SM-Arm/Cath quest chain along with Vanquishers Sword from RFD-quest.

Dualwield better than 2h anyway and quest rewards very helpful for dualwield while leveling, especially for horde. There rewards from Wingblade in WC/Outlaw Sabre in BFD to Trash Blade in Mara from level 45 quest for both sides. Also swords from Scarlet/RFD ofc.

Your 2h cannnot be better than Trash Blade that you can get at level 45. You dont need to be arms for using 2h if it much better, but 35-38dps 2h is not much better than two 30 dps 1h weapons, and ofc it is not better than 35dps Trash Blade with anything. While dualweld your miss chance going to about 25-30%, but you get second weapon that do half of his damage. Plus 50%(62.5/75% with warr/rogue talents) and minus 25% miss chance for both weapons, abilities still have base 5% miss chance.

1 hour ago, levran said:

Dualwield better than 2h anyway and quest rewards very helpful for dualwield while leveling, especially for horde. There rewards from Wingblade in WC/Outlaw Sabre in BFD to Trash Blade in Mara from level 45 quest for both sides. Also swords from Scarlet/RFD ofc.

It is true that good 2h are scarce pre-30. However, Whirlwind-axe have a nice slow speed, nice solid stats and will last you from 30-45 or even up to 50 and which point you'll get Icebarbed spear from AV quest. Dualwield fury with thrashblade is a good alternative though from 45 onwards.

1 hour ago, Morest said:

Should I just stick with Arms if 2h is better? And what's the penalty of dual weild I'm new to vannila

Arms isnt worth it. Mainly because it lacks the solid damage talents that fury provides. Enrage/Flurry are real nice mid-lvl talents that increases your damage output by quite alot. Also, piercing howl and bloodcraze can save you from a tight spot.

Sweet i got whirlwind axe I'm going to respect to fury today and see the difference. Thanks for all the advice. If you got any more input let me know any hints will be appreciated for my noob ass.

57 minutes ago, Morest said:

Sweet i got whirlwind axe I'm going to respect to fury today and see the difference. Thanks for all the advice. If you got any more input let me know any hints will be appreciated for my noob ass.

Make sure you use /sit to proc enrage and bloodcraze. It's absolutely huge.

Go arms at 40, sweeping strike+ms is to good to pass on

+ with World pvp you'll stand a chance with stance dancing