Sign in to follow this  
Hinkhenk

If you bid in auction, no cancel the auction.

I have had an issue for a while, where i bid on something people put on AH, only to have it cancelled almost when the auction is to end.

I wish for an implement of adding a restriction for bids, as if ANYONE has bidded on an item, that item cannot be withdrawn from auction by the seller.

If there are no bids of an item, then ofcourse you should be able to cancel the auction for it, for lets say you accidently put the wrong price, but it is up to the seller to deciede where to start, and the market where to stop.

Edited by Hinkhenk

16 hours ago, Hinkhenk said:

I have had an issue for a while, where i bid on something people put on AH, only to have it cancelled almost when the auction is to end.

You're assuming that you weren't outbid or that someone else didn't just pay the buyout price.

Also, if this happens, you get your money back right? So you're not out anything (minus maybe a bid deposit? not sure if that's even a thing in WoW). If it was vital that you won the auction, use the buyout function.

I had a mail, telling me the seller had cancelled the item, and yes i got the money back, the item per say was nothing valuable, but its quite irritating none the less.

Also the item had no buy out price, and were cancelled, as it told me in the mail when i recieved my money back.