Hi, been playing since the relaunch, and I'll just get right to it.

Twice now I've fallen through the world during raid encounters and experienced the bug where I'm dead but not dead, locked out of Onyxia and unable to do anything or be eligible for loot. I've lost the Ony mp5 trinket, and my Tier 1 legs from Ragnaros. I've taken screenshots, had master looters take screenshots, submitted tickets and gone through every course of action available to me in order to rectify my situation, only to have GM's tell me they can't help me. It's seriously disappointing, and it's beginning to sap my desire to play this game anymore because it feels like the GM's care very little about my plight.

I'm not disappointed at all. I'm actually rather happy to have a pretty good and populated vanilla server to play on. Of course frustrating shit happens, like evil rollbacks or disconnects at bad times or these things that happened to you, but it is what it is. If these servers were run by paid professionals I would probably complain at times. But it's not so it's pretty much take it or leave it. I take it!

Since relaunch I've only encountered this once. I died and my corpse started souring through AQ40 :o 

Other than that I've had no problems! I think you're just generally unlucky. 

PS. On vanilla in retail I used to fall under the world regularly (once a month?) 

I have fallen through the world in bgs and landed in southshore several times but it's never happened to me in a PvP raid.  

I've also experienced the dead but not dead bug but that was also only in bgs as well.  I'd look alive with 60 hp or so but never got sent to the gy, couldnt use any abilities (but could run around), and enemies could still attack me but I took no more dmg.

I guess what bothers me most is that a GM has the ability to just take a look at the data and provide me with the item I lost. I get that people are fraudulent sometimes, but that ain't me and I just want what's rightfully mine.

They have the ability to do many things.  What they don't have alot of is time.  Mp5 trinket you shouldn't be using and the pants are easy to get again.  Also for bugged loot you have to have video evidence of the entire fight for a gm to be able to help you.

In vanilla these kind of bugs happened too. no GM ever gave you any item. they just said sry we cant help you. you only got items back which you already had in your inventory.

On 10/10/2017 at 9:50 AM, Cyclesync said:

I guess what bothers me most is that a GM has the ability to just take a look at the data and provide me with the item I lost. I get that people are fraudulent sometimes, but that ain't me and I just want what's rightfully mine.

GM's are volunteers and typically have lots of things to look into.  Looking through your "data" and restoring/looting items isn't high on the priority list.  Sure, it's annoying sometimes, but it's also a free server.