for some reason, when i look at pvp on elysium it reminds me of kronos and the delay between the collision of players vs players it looks like the characters are not meeting properly like theres a invisible wall between them and they are teleporting a tiny bit, nostalrius had a clean feel to it like warmane does for example is it because of hardware or what. because my ping is pretty good.

2 hours ago, TheDruidCode said:

Well, they are asking for donations to upgrade the hardware. 

It's about their spaghettiMangos code they cannot fix which causes stability issues once the server goes past 8k~ ish.

1 hour ago, donkey said:

It's about their spaghettiMangos code they cannot fix which causes stability issues once the server goes past 8k~ ish.

I like spaghetti and mango. 

If it's the core or the hardware that can't handle it I don't know. Probably a mix of both.

I don't mix spaghetti and mango btw. 

The funny thing is that at launch the server lagged with 12k as much as it does now with 8k. But back then it had no lag at all at 8k during off hours.

They fucked up the core whith the release of DM on elysium.

They were not able to fix it to this day.

17 hours ago, Arthoras said:

The funny thing is that at launch the server lagged with 12k as much as it does now with 8k. But back then it had no lag at all at 8k during off hours.

this is very true man i remember somewhere around 9,500 - 10,000 online was the threshold