Calandrah

Transfering Characters from Nostalrius again!

Hello there, I was wondering if there would ever be possible to transfer your Characters from Nostalrius on the Anathema Realm. I've got 3 friends that were around lvl 50-58 on Nostalrius when the server got closed and they never had the chance to reach 60 even tho took them a lot of effort and time. They would defenitely join Anathema if the Transfer would be possible again and the population will grow and i'm sure many others will rejoin if they hear about the news. So what do you say? If the transfer would be available only for a week or two would be GREAT. If a GM would see this would be awesome. THANK YOU!!!

That's a very good idea,wanted to open a similar topic myself!Several of my friends would return if transfers were still possible.They did that in the past as far as I'm aware,so they did have access to that data I guess.Anyway ,fingers crossed! 

45 minutes ago, Calandrah said:

I think it's still possible, there was no reason in deleting the Nostalrius data they had.

They have said multiple times that they can't do it. Nost asked them to delete it and for all we know they deleted everything but the transferred active accounts. And the core...

20 hours ago, Calandrah said:

I think it's still possible, there was no reason in deleting the Nostalrius data they had.

The people sitting on the data is not affiliated with the project anymore and have no will nor interest in cooperating with Elysium so no, it wont happen.

EDIT: Assuming the data hasnt been deleted.

If you weren't even 60 yet, then what's the big deal? You've had almost a year now vs what amounts to only a few weeks to get back to 60.

The Nostalrius data requires input from Nostalrius to "decode." If you would like Nostalrius transfers to be opened again, you will need to contact the Nostalrius team.