Sign in to follow this  
ScottK1994

Just seen photo of retail wow team

teamdiov.jpg

Whats that term when you employ a group of people that aren't qualified to meet a criteria of equity? It's impossible to have so many women working in one computing company without passing over better qualified men. No wonder the game is lacking

So many people to produce a shitty game. I bet no one in that crowd understands why this game used to be great and why so many played it, or why they will never even come close to achieving the level of success that their predecessors did. Keep padding themselves on the back to shit all over the memory of what was once the best game ever made. I'd be depressed if I were involved with the game today. But I guess it pays well, so fuck it, cash those checks. How much would you sell out for? Everyone has a price.

1 hour ago, ScottK1994 said:

It's impossible to have so many women working in one computing company without passing over better qualified men.

The 1950s called.  They want their bigotry back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1189894/Women-happy-years-ago-.html

"

Women are less happy nowadays despite 40 years of feminism, a new study claims.

Despite having more opportunities than ever before, they have a lower sense of well-being and life satisfaction, it found.

The study, The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness, said the same was true for women of different ages and whether or not they were married or had children.

Torn: Working women feel the pressure of a career and motherhood

It said the results appeared surprising given that modern women had been liberated from their traditional 1950s role of housewife.

Instead, their earning power has soared, women are doing better than men in education and they are in control of decisions over whether to start a family.

"

7 minutes ago, Sabre said:

Meh, it's alright

To be fair, isn't the combined /played for all wow players a thousand times greater than the time humans have been on earth?

Edited by ScottK1994