lefthook

What would make YOU return to Elysium?

What would make YOU return to Elysium?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What would make YOU return to Elysium?

• Leave it as it is
    • Anathema-Darrowshire-Elysium realm merge
    • Fresh Vanilla
    • Fresh TBC

1 hour ago, Kern said:

I don't agree with this statement.... you can believe whatever you want, but they do not have to be the same as what I think...

Exactly my point. 

But you really shouldn't be name calling an entire community (toxic, incompetent jerks) just because someone doesn't have your point of view.

That makes you the jerk. Jerk.

6 hours ago, Truckerman said:

Exactly my point. 

But you really shouldn't be name calling an entire community (toxic, incompetent jerks) just because someone doesn't have your point of view.

That makes you the jerk. Jerk.

you're the one calling a group of people who are for the most part normal, as people who have a mental illness... according to the medical field, being transgendered has not been considered a mental illness for years... failing to know the facts, is what marks you as incompetent... I understand if you don't like the lifestyle, but know your facts. Thank you, and have a nice day.

1 hour ago, Kern said:

you're the one calling a group of people who are for the most part normal, as people who have a mental illness... according to the medical field, being transgendered has not been considered a mental illness for years... failing to know the facts, is what marks you as incompetent... I understand if you don't like the lifestyle, but know your facts. Thank you, and have a nice day.

You're probably gay. You have my sympathy.

3 minutes ago, Truckerman said:

You're probably gay. You have my sympathy.

I'm now choosing to block you, as obviously you missed the point of my post, and any further conversation with you is absolutely pointless. My sexuality is none of your concern, and making assumptions only proves you do not wish to be accepting of other people in the slightest. I wish you the best of luck, and happy playing in the future, but I am refusing to see any more content from you from this point forward.

16 hours ago, Kern said:

I'm now choosing to block you, as obviously you missed the point of my post, and any further conversation with you is absolutely pointless. My sexuality is none of your concern, and making assumptions only proves you do not wish to be accepting of other people in the slightest. I wish you the best of luck, and happy playing in the future, but I am refusing to see any more content from you from this point forward.

Run to your safe spot, millenial.