lefthook

What would make YOU return to Elysium?

What would make YOU return to Elysium?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What would make YOU return to Elysium?

• Leave it as it is
    • Anathema-Darrowshire-Elysium realm merge
    • Fresh Vanilla
    • Fresh TBC

33 posts in this topic

So as everybody knows, shit went down and most people moved to LH, Elysium is claiming to be almost ready to go but would you return? under what circumstances? Vote and voice your opinon.

Enjoy powergrinding into MC to be killed by bought 60's with bonereaver's edges, you fools.  It happened before, it'll happen again.  There's no such thing as fresh here.  Everything is spoiled.

Honestly,
Elysium and Light's Hope should be merged under new admins and rules

Make a fresh server, it's best for everyone, they can start over, and obviously a fresh server is more attractive than an old, possibly corrupted server. Most people will come back to a new, fresh start server

Honestly?

If they made a fresh server, I would come back and play for around a week or two. After that I would compare populations between both scenes and determine where I want to stay.

I don't follow or care much for the drama between both sides, however I have settled into Light's Hope since it opened and have leveled/geared my characters since then. I'm not interested in losing around 2 weeks of progress, thus I have no reason to return unless there is some major incentive (and no, something in my mailbox like they have alluded to isn't enough).

Keep old servers and make fresh one. I know there hard problem with core and two separete patches so I would return to new world at actual patch.

FRESH or not a chance I come back.  The other servers are already ruined with bought fully geared level 60s.

Honestly, even if there was a fresh server, I'd still have to think twice.  LH is running so smoothly, and there is absolutely no guarantee that the same owners from Elysium wouldn't just do the same thing again.

If they just bring up their old servers, no chance I come back.

LH is "running smoothly"? Were where you yesterday? Get gold whispers every ten minutes, especially on their Elysium server - and it's so common and regularly occurring in the Trade chat that they can't exactly be doing everything they can to stop it... Don't fall for their B. S.

Apart from a fresh TBC server - I'd love to see us advance into TBC as quick as possible - I'd like an increased focus on Roleplaying in one way or another. Would attract the right kind of people tbh...

Edited by Lionheart

Fresh good working TBC and nothing else.

Цитата

Get gold whispers every ten minutes

Same on this server.

idk how you guys enjoy grinding to 60 in overpopulated zones just to farm MC over and over and over 

They also should reverse all unbizzlike changes. Like the retarded gold farm nerf.

I will only stay if the fresh server maintains itself well, and the community proves to be positive minded, and stable. If it fails to do this, I will be going to EVERYST in hopes of a stronger community.

Obviously I hope the staff learned from their mistakes because it was an inconvenience on my end to not not be able to play, and being forced to sift through the drama to find non-drama related answers was a pain in my butt...and so I hope that this has been learned from and they won't repeat past mistakes. If they do, then sadly I will be forced to leave due to the fact that I just don't have the time or the energy to sift through this kind of lunacy again.

But, for now, I look forward to the fresh server, and maintain high hopes that it will thrive.

13 hours ago, Kern said:

If it fails to do this, I will be going to EVERYST in hopes of a stronger community.

Yeah, about that...

Just now, cybaster said:

Yeah, about that...

what about that?

51 minutes ago, cybaster said:

I also retract my statement of going to Everyst...because their discord is, as i have discovered a very toxic community....don't go there if you happen to be part of the GLBT community...they think trans people are sick...and are, as I've newly discovered very racist. This upsets me greatly, as I expected better from them, since they seemed to hold themselves to such high regard....instead, they're all just incompetent jerks, who do not like the idea of an inclusive community.

6 minutes ago, Truckerman said:

Im sorry to inform you but LGBT are disgusting and violent, and trans people have a mental illness. 

Im sorry the truth hurts you so badly you need to run away from it. 

I don't agree with this statement.... you can believe whatever you want, but they do not have to be the same as what I think...