Sign in to follow this  
Maderek

Less than 200 online in Elysium

Yeah... this reboot is a bust as expected, majority are staying over at LH. Some gold and a pet in my mailbox wasn't exactly a great incentive either.

Just release a fresh new server already.

10 minutes ago, Lionheart said:

And if you don't appreciate the gifts you can do what I did: start a new account. Felt good with a fresh start for me.

Why exactly would I want to make a new account on a server with a couple hundred online at most? Where every zone I go to will be a ghost town?

The entire reason I am advising a new fresh server is to bring at least a decent sized portion of the LH population back with an actual incentive.

I'd support a fresh server and hope we'll get TBC asap but I assure you that when LH starts collapsing, there'll be no ghost towns here. The server has been up for 1 hour and 45 minutes by now, not exactly fair to compare with Light Shop atm lol.

Merging Servers / Opening new ( Fresh ) Realm is already considered by the Team.

Тhis has been already mentioned in one of the announcements.

Edited by HYPHERON

ppl just cant get the real picture here...there was a buff in retail for rogues.."no honor among thieves". Im on "royalist" side here, not on "rebels" just coz 1 thing...rebels didnt gave me a choise...they stole project, shut down existing, ......and left me to choose??? Yes, this ppl here(crogge, shhena and idk who else) are thieves, but they didnt blocked anyone from taking another train..nope...that was WC(gold seller btw) politics....and yeah...fresh server before they figure it out.

22 hours ago, Stitches said:

This is no surprise. The old servers are gonna be dead. Release the fresh server, it is the way forward.

right

On 11/1/2017 at 7:43 PM, Maderek said:

Why exactly would I want to make a new account on a server with a couple hundred online at most? Where every zone I go to will be a ghost town?

The entire reason I am advising a new fresh server is to bring at least a decent sized portion of the LH population back with an actual incentive.

I dont have problems with ghost town. You can take guild, outer communication and deal and you get party for dungs. If it will be new server its ok but what pull 60 more the tX 60 back if here will no challege for them. If you are hunter you can solo dungeons but is it fun do it again and again? And what next chars?

On 11/1/2017 at 2:45 PM, Lionheart said:

I'd support a fresh server and hope we'll get TBC asap but I assure you that when LH starts collapsing, there'll be no ghost towns here. The server has been up for 1 hour and 45 minutes by now, not exactly fair to compare with Light Shop atm lol.

The entire TBC team moved over to light's hope

23 hours ago, Stitches said:

This is no surprise. The old servers are gonna be dead. Release the fresh server, it is the way forward.

Most people left because of the corruption, not because they were getting tired of the old server