i_iz_goat

Can't login

I've made an account, set realmlist, browsed forums for answers but every time i try to login it just says disconnected from server, am I just missing something?

I have the same issue, I don't know what's causing it but apparently the realmlist file needs to be changed. You can learn more with the connection guide, but I can't seem to find the guide.

I too have issues with this, I just finished with running Fulzamoth's script an my issue is type in account name an password, I receive an error message from WoW-Europe.vqm7it.jpg

The solution is to change your password to something that has one upper case, at least one number, and is 9 characters or less! If you've already changed your password you'll have to maybe wait or just make a new account. Worked for me.

I also can't seem to login to the game using the user name and password I have set up for my account.  I can log into the website and access the forums just fine, but logging into the game it tells me that my user name and/or password is incorrect o.O

Ahh ok ty for that...most other sites I've set up an account with had them linked so I assumed this was no different...well hopefully this works :)

Ok so I tried setting up the account via the link you posted, and it said that my email address was already in use, which means I made an account at some point in the past and don't recall the user name/password I initially set it up with.  How do I go about retrieving this info?  Lol

Ok managed to change password via a link I found in a different but related thread.  Sent for the password recovery message to be sent to my email.  Changed password accordingly and then it was a game of trying various usernames and copy pasting the password in with it until I found the one that worked.  Problem solved!!

Edited by Pyro420

Hello guys,

First time for me to join your server.But actually i had tried 3 time diffrent password but every time "disconnected to server"......can't find the solution