Sign in to follow this  
Shenna

Nighthaven PvP — Patch 1.9, War Effort & AQ

Greetings,

Patch 1.9 — The Gates of Ahn’Qiraj coming soon! 4th august!

One month has passed since the Dragons of nightmare got sent back to they're eternal sleep. But peace, as you already know, is very fragile. Rumours echos from the Travelers which passed Silithus. The sandstorms become heavier and the scarabs and bugs in begin to crawl around. Restless and anxious. Something evil is coming. Prepare yourself for Patch 1.9 The Gates of Ahn’Qiraj! 4th August, 2018.

War Effort

We're back with another Classic event. The Gates of Ahn'Qiraj are sealed by powerful magic, and to open them, an elite guild must brave a number of trials to reconstruct a long-lost artifact: the Scepter of the Shifting Sands. Both Alliance and Horde must work together to gather war supplies for the combined army of the two factions. Cooperation is key to the success of NightHaven! Prepare for battle fellow players, this exhilarating event in WoW history will begin on August 4th, 2018

Sorry if this is not the best topic for it - but it's Patch 1.9 already coming, and there are still no news about the merge to Nighthaven server that was supposed to happen for Elysium (Patch 1.7) and Darrowshire (Patch 1.8) characters.

Now is probably the last real opportunity to do it, since Opening of the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj is the major event which is not to be skipped by any dedicated player. This means that if the merge in question doesn't happen at the beginning/before the middle of the announced Patch 1.9, then there might be little sense to push this perspective any further, as the consistency of progression experience for those "old" players would be ruined anyway within such circumstances.

Hope that it will not be the case, though, and that the information about estimated date and the merge itself are coming soon!

I have to admit, I was looking forward to restored characters over server progression here.

Server progression is great, but having a character at max level again to enjoy the server progression I would think is a priority (for me at least).

If things go smooth, the merge will happen within 2 weeks. Hopefully, earlier...