Jump to content
Norezion

Server Merge is here!

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Hater said:

Is there a current ETA on the Anathema merger?

Love the original Heavy Metal avatar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zancon said:

As early as 3 weeks, as many as 5 weeks. No firm date, that is the latest estimate from the dev team.

The Elysium community was told "after" NAXX patch, then January, how long will they push this? 

The players are egear to play these characters again, and its also a boon to our server population as more have the option to return.

After merging the other servers it should happen easily as the bugs have been worked out...

 

Seriously, why the continual delay every time we ask?

3 hours ago, Purple Witch said:

Love the original Heavy Metal avatar!

Thanks! I still have the movie on VHS (weird i know).

Edited by Hater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hater said:

The Elysium community was told "after" NAXX patch, then January, how long will they push this? 

The players are egear to play these characters again, and its also a boon to our server population as more have the option to return.

After merging the other servers it should happen easily as the bugs have been worked out...

 

Seriously, why the continual delay every time we ask?

Thanks! I still have the movie on VHS (weird i know).

The reason for the wait is to allow Naxx loot to be fairly distributed across Nighthaven before unleashing 100's of fully geared Naxx geared characters into the realm. Issues with Naxx slowed down the amount of that loot.

 

So what was your opinion on the second HM movie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Purple Witch said:

The reason for the wait is to allow Naxx loot to be fairly distributed across Nighthaven before unleashing 100's of fully geared Naxx geared characters into the realm. Issues with Naxx slowed down the amount of that loot.

 

So what was your opinion on the second HM movie?

My resto druid is already 3 piece Tier 3, and more, and if I did not mention, my Anathema characters are lowBs, its the 30s druid I want to see again, but in game chatter everyone wants to have those characters again, hence my continual posting about the topic.

Never watched the second movie, back in the day I was getting into cars and trucks, racing (and I hate to say, cocaine), movies didnt have the appeal they had before, and the shock of seeing cartoon tits faded into actual tits.

I still listen to the music Heavy Metal the movie introduced me to, Im still a big fan of BOC, Sammy Hagar, and that evolved into Deep Purple, Richie Blackmore's Rainbow, and Rainbows latest with Ronnie Romero on vocals blows me away. I do like the heavier music, so Romeros Lords of Black really went over well with me....

Cheap Trick, Journey and Black Sabbath (with RJD) has stayed in my playlist since day one. All Dio's music is in my playlist, which includes the best of (again) Rainbow!

Not a big fan of Steve Perrys new music.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hater said:

My resto druid is already 3 piece Tier 3, and more, and if I did not mention, my Anathema characters are lowBs, its the 30s druid I want to see again, but in game chatter everyone wants to have those characters again, hence my continual posting about the topic.

Never watched the second movie, back in the day I was getting into cars and trucks, racing (and I hate to say, cocaine), movies didnt have the appeal they had before, and the shock of seeing cartoon tits faded into actual tits.

I still listen to the music Heavy Metal the movie introduced me to, Im still a big fan of BOC, Sammy Hagar, and that evolved into Deep Purple, Richie Blackmore's Rainbow, and Rainbows latest with Ronnie Romero on vocals blows me away. I do like the heavier music, so Romeros Lords of Black really went over well with me....

Cheap Trick, Journey and Black Sabbath (with RJD) has stayed in my playlist since day one. All Dio's music is in my playlist, which includes the best of (again) Rainbow!

Not a big fan of Steve Perrys new music.

 

You are one of the few with gear though. The merger should take place within a few weeks. I'm inquiring now behind closed doors to see if a hard date has been discussed yet.

I still listen to the soundtrack often. It's to this date in my opinion one of the best soundtracks ever. Did you know Black Sabbath recorded Mob Rules a second time for the Album of the same name? It's not the same recording used on the soundtrack. You didn't miss anything with the second movie. It was terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and I just noticed your character name in your signature, we run in to each another quite a bit in game on my player toon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naxx was started at the middle september 2017, at the end of october 2017 server was sepparated to Elysium and Light...Naxx at this server was started at first days of november and live allready 2.5 months. How characters can be overgeared ?All Anathema chars must be worse geared that players who farming Naxx now. Cant understand why admins dont want to release Anathema chars...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Naxx was started at the middle september 2017, at the end of october 2017 server was sepparated to Elysium and Light...Naxx at this server was started at first days of november and live allready 2.5 months. How characters can be overgeared ?All Anathema chars must be worse geared that players who farming Naxx now. Cant understand why admins dont want to release Anathema chars...

Elysium has a developer working on transferring the characters as of right now! Give them a little bit of time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rly???They merge charcters from PvE realm(i dont remember name) which had 1.8 patch at the end of october 2017 with AQ release here at few days and they are working working and working to merge Anathema chatacters...merge is easy pricess lol if administration interested in this event...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×