Barisarta

donation by paypal

Dear support, Today i did 2 donations by pappal but i coulnt fill in my accountname or email adres will doing this so i dont know if i will recieve the coins. 

Please use the discord link in my signature below, or the one in the upper right hand corner of the forums. Post in the #support channel that you forgot to include your user name and email when you purchased coins. Someone will contact you that can help.

To more directly answer your question and for anyone searching the forums in the future; You wouldn't receive coins without clicking the + sign next to "notes" in paypal and providing your account name and email. That is the only way we know which account to credit.

Zancon, its not that he forgot, the option to leave any message using the provided link does not exist.

Last time I did this I contacted Purple Witch who referred me to Rain, Rain asked me to send the Paypal donation, then message him in Discord with my Paypal account address, and the Elysium account address to properly credit the donation to the account.

To get the option to include a message you have to actually log into Paypal, and send the money to the Elysium Paypal account address, where you actually get a place to add the information Elysium needs to properly credit the coins to the account donation to Elysium.

There is a notes section. I know this because I have used it several times.

There is a notes section, however it does not appear using the link provided by Eysium.

I know because I looked for it specifically, and it was not there, twice.

UNLESS it was remedied after the first day Elysium was offering the 30% bonus...

Edited by Hater

It's there - it's always there. It's not even something we control, it's a paypal function. After you enter the amount and change it to Euros, the very next screen has a +Notes section and you have the click the "+" to access it.

I came here with this same question.  I never saw the Comments section.  I went back through check out to see why.

On the page with the notes section, Paypal AUTOMATICALLY scrolls to the bottom of the page to the Send Payment Now button.  I just did it 3 times in a row.

This is what I saw each time.  If you want to put in a note you have to scroll up, which isn't very intuitive.  You'd think the note section would be between the total and the payment button.

Quem7d3.png

I hope this helps people out with Paypal's terribly designed Payment page.