Sign in to follow this  
Rozen

How do I do TBC?

I have registered my account... Now what? Nothing happens and I see no way to log in or even how to play it. Is there a client I need to download? 

Yes you have to have the game downloaded and installed. Please see our beginners guide linked in my signature below and follow all the steps exactly.

Edit: Obviously replace the vanilla client with TBC client in the beginners guide, but the information is still the same.

It'd be very helpful to include a link to a TBC download, preferably something on google drive because all of the external links to a TBC client are all ancient torrents.

Our discord server has links pinned to the channels. Link to our discord is in my signature. You can also google up the client, or find it on your download site(s) of choice.

Well i found after much searching a link to a client... i have one and in the corner it says Ely TBC Beta v2. When I try to log in I just get unable to connect. There really should be some kind of sticky post at the top of this forum with instructions on how to do all this and what my problem could be as to why i cant log in. I registered an account and got the verification email which just said congratz you signed up basically. I feel like there really isn't enough information for people who haven't played on private servers very much. I've been on Nighthaven since its launch. I don't know what to do about logging in to the TBC beta though. Plus, I don't remember what issues I had if any when getting Nighthaven going.

Edited by Rozen

Discord #tbc-general pinned messages. Post written by me personally with the absolute latest information and links to every thing you need for TBC.

Discord #tbc-announcements for latest updates 

Discors #tbc-questions for answers to frequently asked TBC related questions.