Sign in to follow this  
discodriver

Molten Core Swimteam is recruiting! | Alliance EU

hi, u aksept rusian pleayers?)

We accept players from anywhere, as long as they understand English well (especially spoken on teamspeak).

Kind of surprised that you guys are blackballing spriests, given that adding just one often results in more DPS than a 4th lock.

Oh well, I suppose that means you won't even consider a Tankadin?

What does modified DKP system mean?

DKP in our guild decays by a percentage of your current DKP. This makes it possible for new recruits to catch up to members who would otherwise hoard their DKP.

Kind of surprised that you guys are blackballing spriests, given that adding just one often results in more DPS than a 4th lock.

Oh well, I suppose that means you won't even consider a Tankadin?

Right, this post was written with 8 debuff slots in mind. We do want one shadow priest for Elysium. We are not accepting tankadins however, just putting tank gear on one of the holy paladins works well enough for the few places where we consider them useful.

Properly geared (and specced), they also make good, but underappreciated MTs for most boss fights (even tank swap fights, with a slightly different strat). A good Tankadin can also replace one Prot War in the raid, as well as solo tank pretty much any AoE pull without the need to be down a healer for the pull, and allow the MT to have some fun in his DPS set for faster killing. Prot Pallies also block considerably more often than Wars, and for considerably more (until about halfway through Naxx, when they catch up and surpass us) The only two disadvantages a Prot Pally has vs a Prot War is that we have no Taunt (very easy to work around) and that our oh фекал buttons are more situational.

In any event, I respect your opinion. Best of luck to you on Elysium!

Properly geared (and specced), they also make good, but underappreciated MTs for most boss fights (even tank swap fights, with a slightly different strat). A good Tankadin can also replace one Prot War in the raid, as well as solo tank pretty much any AoE pull without the need to be down a healer for the pull, and allow the MT to have some fun in his DPS set for faster killing. Prot Pallies also block considerably more often than Wars, and for considerably more (until about halfway through Naxx, when they catch up and surpass us) The only two disadvantages a Prot Pally has vs a Prot War is that we have no Taunt (very easy to work around) and that our oh фекал buttons are more situational.

In any event, I respect your opinion. Best of luck to you on Elysium!

Hello, I'm the tank class leader for MCST. Prot paladins are useless to us as they have no tank gear available to them other than deathbone, are not immune to crushing blows, have no taunt and have terrible threat. Prot paladins are a gimmick that might be fun in ZG or something, but are not to be taken seriously. I've personally played a prot paladin and found I could accomplish the same things specced holy.

I would recommend playing another expansion if you are set on playing a protection paladin. Starting with TBC they become viable.

Also, once one of our warriors have a thunderfury then aoe threat will not be an issue.

Although I disagree, I respect your opinion enough to not try and push my choice of playstyle on a guild that doesn't want it.

Best of luck to you guys!

Unless you really suck, a prot pala can raid just fine. Their threat is very solid with proper gear itemization and consumes.

Either way, we are not interested in recruiting a prot paladin over a prot warrior, so let's end this discussion.

Knock knock, it's been a long time :> Cause it happened that I haunt those forums out of pure sentiment, I thought that I am gonna write something. So here it is:

Something

I'm so happy to see you guys again, playing on another classic realm.

Knock knock, it's been a long time :> Cause it happened that I haunt those forums out of pure sentiment, I thought that I am gonna write something. So here it is:

Something

I'm so happy to see you guys again, playing on another classic realm.

kaaaaaaaaadddddiiiirrrrooooooo!

Finally got some new recruits but we still need more, also feel free to apply to the "full" classes if you believe you'll be of benefit to us!

Please add me to the list ;d Warlock at first but i'm planning to expand later. Especially in case of future merge...

There's so much nostalgia to your guild guys. I remember you from Team-Reloaded server. Do you guys remember that server?

MCST will be returning to our old Nost characters! We had a good run on Elysium, clearing all available content and killing most world bosses along with Gnarly. For now we will stop raiding and take a break until Nostalrius PvP is relaunched, see you there!