Sign in to follow this  
discodriver

Molten Core Swimteam is recruiting! | Alliance EU

Sounds very good to me. Unfortunately I kind of settled with the idea of rolling Shaman.. Thus, I won't be able to apply to ya. But back in the old days I played Horde as well, so maybe another point of view might satisfy more. If so, I do not know what to roll. I would prefer Paladins as they are hardcore healers in harder raids. On the other hand, I have too much RL on my hands to be a Core Raider... Yet, rolling Pally would force me to be Coreraider basically.. So i am really not sure by now :D

bezt

we have 60 solid, battle ready men with massive shlongs that are ready to slay dragons! if you have to tie your dick up like goku's tail and can keep up then apply n фекал.

peace

Edited by discodriver

if you join this guild you will be cyberbullied by Kargan every day.

What ought mankind need more?

I understand you may be upset that your guild fell through as of your post 2 hours before this:

https://forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=23047&p=247194

However please respect other guilds threads and avoid taking your frustration out on the community.

I understand you may be upset that your guild fell through as of your post 2 hours before this:

https://forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=23047&p=247194

However please respect other guilds threads and avoid taking your frustration out on the community.

Lol?

Delusional much.

You must be new to this guild considering you seem to have no understanding of the relation between this guild and I(edit)

Please refrain from being a complete buffoon and a whiteknight at that, also stop posting ten times a day you total sperg.

edit

autism

alice-facepalm.jpg

Edited by majory200

The real travesty is a whole group of officers actively decides to join a guild with Slipry in it. Maybe they aren't as smart as they think.

The real travesty is a whole group of officers actively decides to join a guild with Slipry in it. Maybe they aren't as smart as they think.

will u cry when the punishment for ur guilds exploiting finally lands?

i think u will

No cause I didn't abuse anything so I'll still be here.

maybe if u suck enough dick in other guilds threads they will invite u when ur guild catches a big ban

gl out there champ

Hi,

Can i ask you why you raid 3 times a week for 4 hours, when you can finish MC in 1 hour, and BWL in 1-2hours ?

Did your regular raids took  A LOT longer or you wait 2 hours for people to gather or something ?

Or are you like really bad at math, like 1 + 2 = 12 ?

Edited by athero

Hi,

Can i ask you why you raid 3 times a week for 4 hours, when you can finish MC in 1 hour, and BWL in 1-2hours ?

Did your regular raids took  A LOT longer or you wait 2 hours for people to gather or something ?

Or are you like really bad at math, like 1 + 2 = 12 ?

Hi,

thats a heads-up for people to know our exact raidtimes once there is more content. Guess that didnt cross your mind...

Edited by zetti

Hi,

thats a heads-up for people to know our exact raidtimes once there is more content. Guess that didnt cross your mind...

Oh, so thats progression raid times only ? Like for a month when AQ will come out and for a while when/if Naxx will ?

And rest of the time which is 95% of the time they are what ?

Edited by athero

Oh, so thats progression raid times only ? Like for a month when AQ will come out and for a while when/if Naxx will ?

And rest of the time which is 95% of the time they are what ?

Pretty much, yes. Right now there is not enough content to fill 2 or even 3 raiddays... once there is zg/aq20/aq40/naxx etc. it changes of course. we announced these 3 raiddays to avoid people joining and later on realizing they cant attent our other raiddays.

Thats about it

This guild is involved in human traficking i joined and now im in Zimbabwe working as a coal miner

You are welcome for me finally getting you a job.