Sign in to follow this  
Miracle

Peace

From rank 8 to rank 4. 

Three weeks of standing 1 and i'm at 14627 RP - 30341 before your system change.

All because your system apparently wasn't bliiz-like, not the one you introduce but then one you change it to afterwards.

I'm quitting - was fun playing with you guys. 

Don't cry about it. It actually wasn't blizzlike.

Also players with your mindset wouldn't be able to get a legitimate r14 with competing for st1 on 60 anyways :^)

Edited by Nelythia

Was it really blizzlike or not... crucial changes regarding PvP are hurting the realm and a lot people got demotivated=low pop.

Was it really blizzlike or not... crucial changes regarding PvP are hurting the realm and a lot people got demotivated=low pop.

So you would prefer if lowbies could farm more honor and reach higher ranks faster than 60's? This was absolutely a needed fix.

y not? Miracle was tryharding and farming honor whole week(s). I guess he deserves more for being 1st standing and having 1k+ kills then just downranking. 

From rank 8 to rank 4. 

Three weeks of standing 1 and i'm at 14627 RP - 30341 before your system change.

All because your system apparently wasn't bliiz-like, not the one you introduce but then one you change it to afterwards.

I'm quitting - was fun playing with you guys. 

I understand you are frustrated, but unfortunately ranks are restricted by a character level.  The change had to be made, and best made now 3 weeks into the server's life than any later.

Also, there was no possible fix to this issue outside of this hard reset of ranks as you can imagine. The devs really had no choice.  

If you have been successful before, you can be successful again. Giving up is not the way to rank up in the old pvp system.  You need unwavering determination and no social life, no sleep, only more BGs, won faster (I speak from experience, one that I will never repeat).

Regards,

ATW