Sign in to follow this  
thirsty

[ Aus / Nz ] <Oceanics Thirteen> Elysium PvP HORDE

On 8/22/2017 at 1:20 PM, Hecube said:

Holy shit, how is everyone? Only just heard about this server today, and lo and behold Oceanics are up and running again. You are fucking troopers. 

I can't raid anymore, even if i wanted to been way too busy, last year has been mental. But if I roll a toon i'll go horde side and give one of you guys a yell. 

Sounds like you're killing it anyway. Cool, well maybe i'll chat to you all soon online. 

Hecube

Hey man good to see you're alive and well. Stop by the website, it's still operating has discord up on there.

On 8/23/2017 at 4:22 PM, Goop said:

Hi guys new aussie to the server just wondering if i could join and what class you would want me to roll as i honestly dont mind what class i play just wanna play with people in my time zone for once.

Cheers!

Hey bro, Yes, anyone is welcome to join, at the moment i'd say we need a reliable and good priest or two and maybe a warlock.

Hi guys , Decided on a shammy as I have played lok in retail wow please throw me a Ginv when possible and also hectzarzak my son in RL coming back to the legacy server

Edited by Mythox
change of character

On 2017-09-18 at 3:19 PM, Sanger said:

Still chasing a priest or two and a druid. Need to be reliable and dedicated!

Very interested, although Im not back home via my computer till AQ hits Elysium, travelling NZ right now and dont have a computer with me. But Im interested in raiding with you when I get back to Sweden, because it will fit me perfectly with my job :)

My discord is Mahou#9720

On 9/23/2017 at 0:44 PM, Mahou said:

Very interested, although Im not back home via my computer till AQ hits Elysium, travelling NZ right now and dont have a computer with me. But Im interested in raiding with you when I get back to Sweden, because it will fit me perfectly with my job :)

My discord is Mahou#9720

Sounds good buddy, hit us up when you get back.

Oceanics Thirteen has completed its first legendary; Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros. Hopefully more to come.

brd.png

On 2017-09-26 at 2:00 PM, Sanger said:

Sounds good buddy, hit us up when you get back.

Oceanics Thirteen has completed its first legendary; Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros. Hopefully more to come.

brd.png

Nice! Congrats, and I will make contact when Im back home.

Cheers for now ! :D