Sign in to follow this  
thirsty

[ Aus / Nz ] <Oceanics Thirteen> Elysium PvP HORDE

I'll make sure we get the OP updated with names everyone can whisper for an invite once the guild is up. 

Hi. I'm keen to join the new server and your guild, however, I'm a bit worried about the latency? Any comments on that? How does the lag affect PvE experience? 

For PvE:

Hunters and melee dps are pretty much the same and caster dps is a little bit lower but everything else is manageable.

The only other hurdle i think we will face is vsing hiegen the unclean but that is so far away that i wouldn't worry.

I mean, it's not ideal but it's still perfectly playable and after awhile you kinda forgot its there (until you pvp).

10 hours ago, Sanger said:

In what world are casters below hunters? Do you mean in early raids or something?

I'm talking in maximum potential sanger, not total dps.

Ah, I get ya. Yea since lag effects casting times more then it does auto attacks with 300ms a caster will lose around 100dps from their maximum potential. But it can kinda be diminished with stopcasting macros or addons which can effectively lower you latency to around 100-200 when you're casting spells in succession.

Ethug.

We've established ourselves on elysium pvp and have no desire to reroll (yet again). I wish you and your server all the best for the future, we won't be participating in what Nostralia has to offer.

Thanks for the bump, still recruiting oceanic members for the Elysium server with over 100 players active during our peak times.

PM Thirsty, Sanger or Bigrig for invite.

Oceanics first full guild 10/10 1/1.  A few skilled warriors, and one more lock,shaman,hunter wouldn't hurt.

Edited by Sanger