Sign in to follow this  
thirsty

[ Aus / Nz ] <Oceanics Thirteen> Elysium PvP HORDE

On 3/10/2017 at 11:37 PM, Sanger said:

Oceanics first full guild 10/10 1/1.  A few skilled warriors, and one more lock,shaman,hunter wouldn't hurt.

Congrats guys. Cool to see Aussies doing so well in a foreign server.

On 21/03/2017 at 7:52 PM, Pathless said:

Congrats guys. Cool to see Aussies doing so well in a foreign server.

Thanks mate. 300 ms has its issues, but we are having fun.

13 hours ago, Sanger said:

Thanks mate. 300 ms has its issues, but we are having fun.

Good to hear, if you ever do have trouble with the latency we'd love to have you. Good luck!

Still going strong, always on the look out for exceptional players of all classes. Hit us up on discord.

bump, first oceanic guild to full guild clear of MC. 120+ online at raid time, might make second raid team.

If any Oceanic players from Zeth'kur want to continue raiding, happy to have you guys join us.

Looking for a dedicated and extremely reliable Warrior tank for 3rd tank position for core raid spot. Either full prot or 31/5/15 is desirable.

See you made it into the guild Jay, Welcome.

Bumping, first BWL raid ended with us killing firemaw, good job to all who came. Too bad the server was down for Sunday.... Nef was ready to die.

Sure did Sanger. Now to get the server to stop bugging out so I can progress. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Holy shit, how is everyone? Only just heard about this server today, and lo and behold Oceanics are up and running again. You are fucking troopers. 

I can't raid anymore, even if i wanted to been way too busy, last year has been mental. But if I roll a toon i'll go horde side and give one of you guys a yell. 

Sounds like you're killing it anyway. Cool, well maybe i'll chat to you all soon online. 

Hecube

Hi guys new aussie to the server just wondering if i could join and what class you would want me to roll as i honestly dont mind what class i play just wanna play with people in my time zone for once.

Cheers!