Sign in to follow this  
thirsty

[ Aus / Nz ] <Oceanics Thirteen> Elysium PvP HORDE

Your website seems to be down quite a lot so what days/times is the intended raiding?

Sorry lad, all Shivtr sites currently unavailable, hopefully come back online asap.

Raid times/nights will be decided closer to when the guild is raid ready, depending on what suits everyone.

Raid times will most likely be 7 or 8 pm to 10-11 pm AEDT. As for the day, we haven't decided on that yet. But on old Nost we raided Tuesday / Thursday.

Edited by Sanger

Your website seems to be down quite a lot so what days/times is the intended raiding?

Whiteaman playing??

Edited by frontline

Me and the missus are looking at rolling here. Probably rolling Druid/Shaman and leveling together, will be looking at joining up on launch.

I know feral druids arn't preferable but would there be room for me to feral at 60, Saying that I'm more then happy to heal worst case.

She'll probably roll elemental because she's fairly new to vanilla and wow in general, i'll try and get her to get used to healing aswell.

See you guys ingame

Yea mate, casuals are welcome. We do try to get new faces into farm content to take items that would otherwise be D/e'd.

Yes, very likely. We currently have 25-30 of our core returning and another 10-15 OT members registering their interest. Filling in the gaps with new faces is the goal.

Check the website mate and sign up, over 60 individual votes for class choice.

This guild has no affiliation with On Ya Bike. Two different guilds mate.

Edited by Sanger

With two oceanic guilds one on alliance and one on horde I wanted to know the viability for this. If the boys are already here I would keen.

Oh and as for raid times my 2 cents worth I would lean towards 7pm not 8pm if you want to try trap the NZ player base as that is roughly 10pm start with finish of 1am-2am.

Edited by serket

Raid times aren't set in stone yet, but we'd like to make the times more friendly for NZ since they make up almost 50% of the guild.

Edited by Sanger

You have my attentiont, would be so much easier to raid with fellow aussies/Kiwis then trying to raid with muricans.

will tell my mate about this since he was wanting to roll horde on fresh server so he will be happy, hope you dont mind an orc sham and undead mage :D