Sign in to follow this  
Dreamstate

[EU] Dreamstate - #1 Horde - Nostalrius PvP

Recruitment is still open for exceptional players - check our website for the specific needs or contact any officer if you need more information.

Edited by Predeath

Recruiting more!! Preferably with ANY kind of PvP experience.

Currently progressing at reaching BWL orb!!

War Effort hype!

On 22-2-2017 at 0:43 PM, Predeath said:

We are recruiting:

• Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Shadow Priest

For more information check our website.

7 minutes ago, Predeath said:

jGveJZ3.png

A sad guild that couldn't cut it legit resorted to skipping trash with invis pots/cloaking devices to finally get a "record". I guess when you try every DMF week for 14 months to be the best and no matter what you do or try you just can't win there isn't many options left.

Can't wait to see your pathetic video.

Shameful.

1 hour ago, disgusting said:

jGveJZ3.png

A sad guild that couldn't cut it legit resorted to skipping trash with invis pots/cloaking devices to finally get a "record". I guess when you try every DMF week for 14 months to be the best and no matter what you do or try you just can't win there isn't many options left.

Shameful.

lol this guy thinks you are supposed to kill all the trash mobs in a speedrun

5 hours ago, YcbshadowE said:

lol this guy thinks you are supposed to kill all the trash mobs in a speedrun

Oh, that's sweet. Maybe you didn't know? Dragonkins in BWL (should) detect invis and did so on the old Nostalrius realms.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?spell=18950 This is the spell that all the dragonkin in there has. Which DS of course are aware off, but still they knowingly resorted to bug abuse. I know that DS are aware of this since Netherfrost himself posted about it on the Crestfall forums when commenting on Vanguards speed run from Kronos:

http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/308-lets-stop-compare-retail-vanilla-with-private-server-vanilla/&page=5

Quite sad really when his own guild resorts to the same tactics.

Edit: Predeath, if you disagree with the above notion about you exploiting known bugs for your speed run, do post the video of the run and prove me wrong.

Edited by ohnoes

1 hour ago, ohnoes said:

Oh, that's sweet. Maybe you didn't know? Dragonkins in BWL (should) detect invis and did so on the old Nostalrius realms.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?spell=18950 This is the spell that all the dragonkin in there has. Which DS of course are aware off, but still they knowingly resorted to bug abuse. I know that DS are aware of this since Netherfrost himself posted about it on the Crestfall forums when commenting on Vanguards speed run from Kronos:

http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/308-lets-stop-compare-retail-vanilla-with-private-server-vanilla/&page=5

Quite sad really when his own guild resorts to the same tactics.

Edit: Predeath, if you disagree with the above notion about you exploiting known bugs for your speed run, do post the video of the run and prove me wrong.

First of all, I'm not sure where you get this "should" from, Ive never seen a source for it and Id love to. Anyhow, I can assure you, Dreamstate did NOT use invis potions to skip the trash packs after vael.

Edited by Netherfrost

2 minutes ago, Netherfrost said:

First of all, I'm not sure where you get this "should" from, Ive never seen a source for it and Id love to. Anyhow, I can assure you, Dreamstate did NOT use invis potions to skip the trash packs after vael

No, but how about invis pots/cloaking device for the the lab packs? They have dragonkins as well you know.

Why don't you guys post a video for everybody to see?

10 hours ago, disgusting said:

Shameful.

hi slipry

3 hours ago, Netherfrost said:

First of all, I'm not sure where you get this "should" from, Ive never seen a source for it and Id love to. Anyhow, I can assure you, Dreamstate did NOT use invis potions to skip the trash packs after vael.

Post the vid then. Cause you afking for 80 seconds(as seen on realmplayers) after Vael is quite interesting, if what you say is true.

And there is 0 chance you didn't invis past almost every single lab pack.

Like my name says, disgusting.

You know there will be a video sooner or later. Why are you so salty slipry ? Still sore about getting manhandled in BRM ?