Shadowscout

Dungeon Group finder addon 1.2.1

People will remember you if you lead the group, have a smooth run and do your job well.

Exactly! :)

This is why I will be forming my groups most of the time. People will remember you if you lead the group, have a smooth run and do your job well. Pretty much guaranteed a spot in a decent top raiding guild this way.

+1

It is remarkably easy to form a group - people usually want to join groups they don't want to form them. You also get to choose who joins so you almost never are rolling against someone for an item.

Actually, one thing I look forward to while I level is running dungeons a few times each so I can meet people. By the time I'm 60 I have people msging me as soon as I come online to see if I want to join a group or help make one. Whispering people in /who lists has resulted in countless great group runs, and forms relationships with people you will be seeing much more of in the coming months/years.

+1

It is remarkably easy to form a group - people usually want to join groups they don't want to form them. You also get to choose who joins so you almost never are rolling against someone for an item.

Actually, one thing I look forward to while I level is running dungeons a few times each so I can meet people. By the time I'm 60 I have people msging me as soon as I come online to see if I want to join a group or help make one. Whispering people in /who lists has resulted in countless great group runs, and forms relationships with people you will be seeing much more of in the coming months/years.

+1

I absolutely agree with that!

I have spent 5 hours on Kronos polishing group recognise logic some new rules compare to version 1.2.1. Like SM=Library. Because originally there wasn't any rules for SM word. Anyway no one wants to know all technical details. Basically I achieved 99% accuracy staying in city for 1 hour horde and 1 hour alliance side. If slang on Nostalrius is different I will release 1.2.1b version.

Only one problem about this addon is Dire maul or Dead mines. Nothing can do about it

LFG addon for Vanilla - vQueue 1.2.1a (99% groups discovery) https://drive.google...M3VwN2x6dnlWQUU

So this VQueue 1.2.1a   and Call to Arms

Do you think Elysium would endorse these and sticky them? Group finder addons are what kept WoW still going for casual players in retail vanilla until Meeting stones came out. Since these mods rely on people having them as well or at least Call to arms does I think, A community sticky and Endorsement would be a huge boost to the community's player base when the new server starts.

So this VQueue 1.2.1a   and Call to Arms

They will be treated like all other add-ons.   There is a section of the website dedicated for sharing add-on information, those who are interested in these types of things can go get them.  It will never be "endorsed" per se, though favorable things among the community spread by word of mouth.   Add-ons in general get a mix bag of preference with the community and the admins will only promote the Vanilla experience.  The user-base can stray from that if they like.