shagu

[Addon] pfUI - An ElvUI inspired Addon entirely written from scratch

387 posts in this topic

Hey, absolutely love the UI good work.

I wanted to know if something of the below is possible in WoW API or in your UI in general.

1) BIGGEST PROBLEM: I absolutely dislike that i can not move my BAGs(UI), including the BANK(ui) , heck i can not even read chat while banking? Is this possible that i can move my bags around in your UI or disable the dock for BAGS?

OR is it possible that i use an addon like "Bagnon" and disable your entire banking fuction in your UI?

2) Is it possible to make the minimap bigger? I haven't found the option

3) Is it possible to change the ManaBar in PlayerUI to another color? I really get triggered by a purple bar its really bad.

4) Can i use LunaUnitFrames if i disable your UnitFrames if i wish?

5) Not alot of addon developers use a DOCK mechanic like you do, what a shame.Now i would like to get some fuctionallity in this PfUII while not disturbing the minimalistic style. In a raid setting I need like 4-5 Different addons that i normally do not need and would  clutter the UI. Is it possible to create another Bar or a small icon where i can toggle 4-5 Addons as I please? LIke a) Raidframe like Grid b) ThreathMeter c) DPS/Heal Meter d) Maintank Frame

In case you do not know what i mean here is a video with timestamp:

Edited by dende123

10 hours ago, dende123 said:

Hey, absolutely love the UI good work.

I wanted to know if something of the below is possible in WoW API or in your UI in general.

1) BIGGEST PROBLEM: I absolutely dislike that i can not move my BAGs(UI), including the BANK(ui) , heck i can not even read chat while banking? Is this possible that i can move my bags around in your UI or disable the dock for BAGS?

OR is it possible that i use an addon like "Bagnon" and disable your entire banking fuction in your UI?

2) Is it possible to make the minimap bigger? I haven't found the option

3) Is it possible to change the ManaBar in PlayerUI to another color? I really get triggered by a purple bar its really bad.

4) Can i use LunaUnitFrames if i disable your UnitFrames if i wish?

5) Not alot of addon developers use a DOCK mechanic like you do, what a shame.Now i would like to get some fuctionallity in this PfUII while not disturbing the minimalistic style. In a raid setting I need like 4-5 Different addons that i normally do not need and would  clutter the UI. Is it possible to create another Bar or a small icon where i can toggle 4-5 Addons as I please? LIke a) Raidframe like Grid b) ThreathMeter c) DPS/Heal Meter d) Maintank Frame

1. Yes, go to the "modules" in the settings and disable the "bag" module.
2. Yes, go into unlock mode and use your scrollwheel to scale frames.
3. No, you'll need to change the code.
4. Yes, go into options and set the checkbox "Disable UnitFrames".
5. Would be alot of work. You won't be able to, if you don't know how to code lua.

Cheers

On 19.11.2017 at 7:45 PM, shagu said:

1. Yes, go to the "modules" in the settings and disable the "bag" module.
2. Yes, go into unlock mode and use your scrollwheel to scale frames.
3. No, you'll need to change the code.
4. Yes, go into options and set the checkbox "Disable UnitFrames".
5. Would be alot of work. You won't be able to, if you don't know how to code lua.

Cheers

thanks!

Where can I edit the y-coordinates for the bags anchor? I don't want the bag to open on the bottom, I want it to be opnened at the top of the right chat.

Edited by jesterday

On 12/11/2017 at 12:57 PM, odyssee said:

I can't create more action bar .. I have just only one 

Interface Options -> More Options -> Advanced Options tab at the top and check the action bars you would like.

On 12/18/2017 at 8:22 AM, jesterday said:

Where can I edit the y-coordinates for the bags anchor? I don't want the bag to open on the bottom, I want it to be opened at the top of the right chat.

This one I was unable to figure out. When you go into pfUI setting and click UnLock at the bottom it seems to be locked to the right chat bar. I guess you can disable the right chat bar entirely and then move the frame thus the bags with it but I didn't try it.

Yeah, when I move the Frame (via .lua file, changing the coordinates) the whole right side of the screen goes black. :D

Edited by jesterday

22 hours ago, jesterday said:

Yeah, when I move the Frame (via .lua file, changing the coordinates) the whole right side of the screen goes black. :D

Well that is .....unfortunate.

Today i gave your pfUI a try and i am stunned! Really really really great work you did there! please keep it up!

Wow...i guess i am the only one who is having crash issues. Error requests that i disable addons because UI is using 46 MB of ram

EDIT: I disabled the other addons i had downloaded which are PFQuest and sortbags and i am not getting that error anymore.

Edited by orion1080
update

On 18.4.2018 at 6:12 AM, orion1080 said:

Wow...i guess i am the only one who is having crash issues. Error requests that i disable addons because UI is using 46 MB of ram

EDIT: I disabled the other addons i had downloaded which are PFQuest and sortbags and i am not getting that error anymore.

You can set the memory limit in the character screen on the addon-selection. Please note that pfQuest knows a lot of data, that data doesn't come from nowhere, it's bundled within the addon and does ofc take space. I recommend to set the addon memory at least at 256MB, but it's usually safe to set this to "0" which equals to "unlimited".

Shagu, mad probs. This is probably the smoothest UI I ever installed and tinkerd around with, Love it in every way.

Would it be possibile to display the delay on the castingbar and also hide player unitframe when in raid ?

Edited by cookieforu