dodgykebaab

The Dodgykebaab Elyisum Review Recap video

1 minute ago, Software said:

Funny, I would think that someone who reviews private servers has played on enough of them to realize that their economy is extremely delicate and easy to destroy, yet you still supported that.

My reply to your comment is pretty much the second half of my video.

2 minutes ago, taladril said:

Dodgykebaab, proving that there are still clickers even today in 2017. Note to self, don't invite as a healer...

but I don't click my healing spells!  That's in the video, you can see me using the keyboard for them!

I like how you willingly support gold sellers, botters and spammers, and then think that just because you make some half-assed "apology", that everyone should just immediately forget about it and go back to sucking your dick

rofl

kindly fuck off, gold buyer

1 minute ago, gotmilk0112 said:

I like how you willingly support gold sellers, botters and spammers, and then think that just because you make some half-assed "apology", that everyone should just immediately forget about it and go back to sucking your dick

rofl

kindly fuck off, gold buyer

HOLD ON!

You at least admit that you did at one time suck my dick!

Everyone has the right to voice their displeasure.  Their angry and hurt.  Here's the stones being thrown.  

I forgive you because I know you're not a complete schmuck.  You did something stupid that has consequences.  Gonna have to take some lumps and that's the way it is.  Some people will never forgive you, and that's also the way it is.

All things pass, this too shall.

Oh and.....good vid : )

Thing is, buying gold is not just some "oh he made a stupid decision and learned his lesson", he literally made one of the worst "decisions" you can make, when it comes to private servers.

Gold spam and chinese botters/gold farmers are one of, if not the biggest problem private servers are plagued by, next to bad scripting and bugs/glitches. By buying gold, you are supporting these chinese farmers, which will continue to plague the server, taking resources from legitimate players, and spam us all whispers and mail. Not to mention the ones that actively try to hack peoples' accounts, destroying their hard-earned progress.

By buying gold, you are supporting hackers, cheaters, and spammers that are actively trying to fuck over the playerbase just to turn a profit.

That's why people are not so quick to forgive him.

Edited by gotmilk0112

Add to that the fact that the staff, the actual people that run and support the server, are not allowed to gain profit from the server. Yet, you decided to give money to people who, instead of supporting the server, are actively trying to ruin it. It's great that you got banned and won't do it again, but you'll be doing good to get something along the lines of tolerance, not forgiveness. 

I think you guys need to calm down a bit don't you? Let's be honest now about 80% of you have bought gold in the past legacy servers or not. So let's just calm down a little bit and let it slip. He did say he hated gold buyers etc and I completely agree with you that it was wrong of him to buy gold and he should of done it legit in his video to show the true experience of legacy. But he has said sorry multiple times and I'm sure he won't do it again because he knows what will be on the line if he does.

25 minutes ago, Ellipsea said:

Everyone has the right to voice their displeasure.  Their angry and hurt.  Here's the stones being thrown.  

Indeed, that's why I'm not firing back at a single person.  i did wrong, I gotta just take it right now.

30 minutes ago, Ellipsea said:

Oh and.....good vid : )

Thanks dude!

9 minutes ago, Glenzig said:

It's great that you got banned and won't do it again, but you'll be doing good to get something along the lines of tolerance, not forgiveness. 

Come on, admit it, I'm even winning you over with my charm and wit!

/wink

What the hell kind of kebab has cucumbers in it? Get a new picture. Peppers, onions and chilli sauce. Nothing else. 

3 minutes ago, senseiwu100 said:

Let's be honest now about 80% of you have bought gold in the past legacy servers or not.

1481505597882.png

15 minutes ago, senseiwu100 said:

I think you guys need to calm down a bit don't you? Let's be honest now about 80% of you have bought gold in the past legacy servers or not. So let's just calm down a little bit and let it slip. He did say he hated gold buyers etc and I completely agree with you that it was wrong of him to buy gold and he should of done it legit in his video to show the true experience of legacy. But he has said sorry multiple times and I'm sure he won't do it again because he knows what will be on the line if he does.

Nope. Never bought any currency on any server of any game I have ever played. Whether it was against the ToU or not. It's just a garbage way to play.

4 minutes ago, Glenzig said:

Nope. Never bought any currency on any server of any game I have ever played. Whether it was against the ToU or not. It's just a garbage way to play.

Ok, I was just saying do you not think that a lot of people buy gold on Warcraft servers?

11 minutes ago, Altan said:

What the hell kind of kebab has cucumbers in it? Get a new picture. Peppers, onions and chilli sauce. Nothing else. 

Dodgykebaab (Dodgy)

31 minutes ago, Zipzo said:

i dunno, like I get that en masse, the gold selling stuff is bad for an MMO overall. I guess I just never personally feel the effects of it so it's hard for me to conceive why I should care that much.

No one raindrop ever feels responsible for the flood.

18 minutes ago, senseiwu100 said:

Ok, I was just saying do you not think that a lot of people buy gold on Warcraft servers?

Yes. They do. That's a problem. Not an excuse. 

2 hours ago, dodgykebaab said:

We all make mistakes mate, it's part of being human.

it's one thing to make a mistake, own up and move on.  it's another to be straight up rude to people.

Is this your way of owning it? loool

"I was drunk, so it doesn't count" is the most hollow excuse ever and should only be used by chicks when they hooked up with a guy and don't want their lame friends judging them, not by a grown man.

You took a calculated risk when you bought the gold and it backfired. Even though i don't agree with it, I can see why someone might be tempted to do it, why not just leave it at that instead of making these desperate bitch moves to save face? Most people see straight through the bullshit anyways.

1 hour ago, Zipzo said:

on one hand I think that buying gold is basically cheating and endorsing p2w mentality, but at the same time I know tons of people who have bought gold and honestly I don't think any less of them because they are friends and just...in the end it's hard for me to see why I should care so much.

i mean yeah it can effect the in-game economy of the game I play but...I mean I still have a really hard time caring that much. It's not like when somebody buys gold a fist reaches out of my monitor to punch me.

i dunno, like I get that en masse, the gold selling stuff is bad for an MMO overall. I guess I just never personally feel the effects of it so it's hard for me to conceive why I should care that much.

Says the player who bought a cross faction mount on kronos...